If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• No rainbow star

And by the end of the week, Alex crashed Tumblr servers by posting 1,927,682 essays on swords within an hour

• But you never had any to begin with.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution is fun. Although I miss the ability to pick up and throw most of the environment.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

I honestly don't hate desmond and I'd rather want to play a full game as him because damn, if you are gonna make an impending doom plot, you might as well finish it before the real world due date you are basing it on. And really, a modern one with small arms and stuff would be quite more complex than the historical ones. To me, they should get this over with and then start making the thousand spin-off the context allows.

• You can change. You can.

Puhretty much, vandro

• No rainbow star
    Well, I am worn out and barely have anything to show of my idea

And I'm still glad I decided to work on this last minute idea instead of a simple plush that I would have had two weeks to work on

I'm annoyed that I'm not finished, sure, but this is the first time where I'm happy about such a decision

Also this is something that bothers me a lot, any of you who profess dislike or hate or disdain for bland characters, can you tell me in total honesty that you've never met people who are bland in real life? And have you disliked them as well? Really, indifference is way more logical.

• Real life isn't the same as fiction.  It's perfectly reasonable to have a different reaction to bland characters than to bland people.   Or rather, since it's fiction, it's reasonable to expect that main characters are going to actually be interesting characters, and then not like it if that's not the case.

Also this is something that bothers me a lot, any of you who profess dislike or hate or disdain for bland characters, can you tell me in total honesty that you've never met people who are bland in real life? And have you disliked them as well? Really, indifference is way more logical.

I don't think I've ever me someone who I'd call bland. Maybe someone who I barely talked to or knew, but I wouldn't say they're bland because I'm ignorant about who they are

• This will be a long day...

• Has friends besides tanks now

So I don't really feel like going back to NGE at the moment; I want to watch Future Diary instead. Should I try to find it on a streaming site, or just DDL/torrent it?

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I's say torrent but I have bad luck with streams.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

How much do you like it?

If you are not sure whether you do, then don't down it yet.

I haven't started watching it yet, but I've seen a bunch of image macros/gifs, and it seems to be right up my alley.

I like it because it manages to be intriguing, action-filled, seriously fucked up, and genuinely romantic all at the same time.

• edited 2012-03-01 12:53:22
    He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

I'd say streamed, it is not the kind of show that requires watching in max resolution.

It is intriguing, action-filled and fucked up. But genuinely romantic? Really?

I can't think of many shows that require max resolution moreso than one that's "action-filled", and in any case it looks really well-animated, so I'd rather not lose any of that beauty.

• edited 2012-03-01 12:58:23
    He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Thinking it over...the closest thing to genuine romance is the Terrorist and the junior detective.

Well there's the other battle couple. But their characterization is far lesser.

• edited 2012-03-01 13:24:50

Any show that is worth watching deserves something better than a stream.

Even moreso than the lack of resolution, streams have framerate issues and the like, which tends to be ridiculously distracting to me.  Especially if the show is actiony at all.

^^The main character arc of the two protagonists is a romance, dude.

You added geniune, which it is not.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Making red beans and rice. Will post photos when it's ready.

• edited 2012-03-01 14:09:47
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    ^^It is though. It's not traditional or even healthy but it is genuine.

^^^ Is it strange?

:PPPP

^^ Sounds delicious.

°Very strange.

Oh, glenn, you have no idea how. The development of the relationship is almost as twisted as the personality of the girl in question.

You can get Girl-in-Question's Personality from Mann Co. crates?

She's The Yandere from start to finish.

Best dere.

I thought this was GI Joe talk for a while. Felt weird, bro.

Anyway, have an article

The closest to a yandere in Joe is Destro. Honestly I watch Joe for Cobra more than for the Joes.