If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Please stop talking about sword fucking

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

hott

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

>Yeah, I remember reading some of the stuff in Comics that made me go "fuck this" and just ditch the comics subforum.

What did it for me was accusations of misogyny and slut-shaming for criticizing the New 52's treatment of Harley, Catwoman, and Starfire.

• edited 2012-02-15 09:44:37
    But you never had any to begin with.
    Disregard.
  • You can change. You can.

What did it for me was accusations of misogyny and slut-shaming for criticizing the New 52's treatment of Harley, Catwoman, and Starfire.

ah, these people. 

• But you never had any to begin with.

Also, it's good to see Mouretsu Pirates picking up. It was never really bad, but it's great to see them finally getting into a good deal of moe seamlessly mixed with making sure their buckles are swashed.

I kinda wish it had explained just how Kane and Marika pulled off the shooting scene. I mean, blood capsules could have been used, but those don't leave gunshot holes in your clothes.

Some sort of tiny controlled explosion?

In any case, that's true, but admittedly I was super caught up in the scene to think about it. Marika's a great showwoman methinks. Her broadcast was pretty great.

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Story

I look through the whole character page and I think: "Been there done that." It's sad that you can summarize most JRPG characters in a few character traits. 

• edited 2012-02-15 10:46:06
    Diet NEET

>Brodette pines over someone in a relationship

>Half a year of fruitless angsting before she has the balls to fess up

>Turns out he likes her back, they agree to cut contact for a few months

>Don't see her for a few weeks

>The two are now having an extra-relational affair

I'm so proud of her. :3 It's good to hear some initiative after yesterday's foreveralones echoing across the internet.

^^Dude, you can do that with Shakespeare. It's not about what the story does, but how well it does it.

It's not about what the story does, but how well it does it.

Is this you revealing your secret identity of cap. obvious.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Sent the portfolio in. \m/>.<\m/ I hope I hear back soon. I also hope applying for two majors was the right decision.

God tier shirt arrived. Now I know what name I ordered it under!

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

>Wake up

>It's 12:30 PM

I'm okay with this.

• I know that feel. At least it was because no lectures due to having 2 finals last night.

I'm loving Number Six more and more. 

• Stupid question: Who is Kay?

Kay4today.

User person.

• No rainbow star

D: It always feels weird when another user dies. It just... Feels odd that a person you know online can die :<

By this point, I've seen so many people die online that it's a case of just going through motions.

I've seen enough people dying to know that people are mortal. --shrug--

• Hey Malk, did you know that Elric is a part of the "Omniverse" (A whole punch of fictional universes that are all linked via crossover)?

• a little muffled

I wasn't aware of this person either. Sad she died, I guess, assuming she wasn't a sockpuppet like certain other people who died on TV Tropes...

• Also, RIP Kay. Didn't know them, but still...

• edited 2012-02-15 15:59:25
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

>Hey Malk, did you know that Elric is a part of the "Omniverse" (A whole punch of fictional universes that are all linked via crossover)?

Indeed. The Sleeping Sorceress is actually the first novel that openly discusses it, with Elric meeting Eternal Champions from other books. (specifically Corum and Erekose)

As for Kay. Well, I didn't know her but a person's death is never a good thing.

• No rainbow star

^ Hitler. Stalin. Serial killers who keep evading capture

I'd prefer every single of those faced trial and went to jail, if I was perfectly honest.