If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Cider was Indigo Dingo?

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

You shouldn't need to wash your quilts once a week.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Unless you have an active sex life, in which case it may very much be a necessity. 

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I wouldn't really know about that.

I don't exactly spill bodily fluids all over my blanket every night or two, so I usually just change my quilt covers every week or so and have the quilt itself cleaned every month or so.

• Cider was ID? I thought Theatrical and Proud was obviously ID.

Theatrical and Proud is Indigo Dingo. Reread the conversation :|

• That's what I get for threadhopping. XD At least I knew that part, though.

[Is it] Theatrical and Proud??

If that's a username, no. If that's a description, yes. 

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

The fuck is a quilt?

• edited 2012-02-15 02:08:02

Kay, was just worried there was another person like ID out there. Cider is just bad in a different way that annoys me less.

• No rainbow star
    ^^ A quilt

Mine is much thicker however

And Cygan, my last quilt fell apart because my sweat decayed the threads

WMG: Ica is a xenomorph. 

• Icalasari sweats blood?

You should go see a Doctor about that man.

• No rainbow star
    ^^ That would be awesome if it was true :D

And Cygan, my last quilt fell apart because my sweat decayed the threads

That is what a quilt cover is for.

Also, I guess I don't sweat that much, so I don't know that feel bro.

• No rainbow star
    A quilt cover?

Never heard of that

It's... a cover. You put it in your quilt. It stops your sweat from getting all over the quilt.

• No rainbow star
    Well I do have a blanket between me and the quilt usually

...Considering the blanket is still holding, I wonder if maybe it was just a crappy quilt

That is also something you should question.

fuck yeah swords

fuck it wants my real name

go die sword forum

diaf

• No rainbow star
    Give it a fake name. Like Yu Ri :D

I would, but fuck that.

• No rainbow star
    ...I just got the image of a woman literally fucking a sword stuck in my head

Oww that doesn't go there lady oww ;~;

Thanks for the link, Ica, but I don't tend to get involved in sword-centric communities aside from where I do my training. 

Essentially, sword forums are prone to fandom and idiocy like any others. Apart from the obvious East/West divide, you also get furious arguments over interpretations of the historical manuals and blind support for particular popular interpreters. 

It's invisible compared to most popular things, but the sword fandom is one like any other. Or rather, it's many tiny fandoms made of a few thousand people each, and each one of them wants the spotlight and its potential to get their preference recognised in the public eye. 

That's why I spam places like IJBM2 and TVT with my swordshit; since there's no significant fandom presence here to speak of, I have a role here that's halfway between shitposting and genuine education. Even the most  interested of you guys have only scratched the surface, so I can bring up any element of swordplay that's on my mind and rest assured that at least some of you will leave the thread/close the window in disgust a little more knowledgable for it. 

What I really want to avoid is the historical martial arts and weaponry fandoms becoming closed circles that are only relevant to themselves, so I prefer to talk about this stuff in a broader context. Sure, there's a lot less consistent interest in the wider, more general world of the internet, but when there is, I find the discussion is of greater depth. In sword communities, it tends to be retreading ground or making slight alterations to one's own interpretations. Here, I get to learn about the expectations you guys have of sword arts in various media forms while also discussing the reality. 

Essentially, the experience of talking to those with some knowledge and those with no knowledge in the same environment is something I find personally enriching. 

It would make more sense to rub herself against the hilt anyway. It's quite thick and long, and vaguely phallic, with the added benefit of not impaling herself.

Why am I talking about this.

• Champion of the Whales

Tell you what. If you send those down here, to the world's very own asshole, I'd do it.

London?

• edited 2012-02-15 04:05:45
    No rainbow star
    ^^^ That makes sense

^^ Something still seems wrong about that. I'm imaging that she could still scrape herself on the hilt or pommel and dear lord are we really talking about using swords to masturbate?

I'm not. You are.