If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2012-01-24 18:02:47
    Diet NEET

>So how the fuck do I shave properly?

You know your adam's apple?

"Quickly drag the blade of the razor across your Adam's apple. Make sure the edge of the blade touches your flesh in order to do it right."

This is why I love imageboards.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

What did I explicitly tell you not to do. >:<

You brought it to my attention, which is what I was thanking you for.

• What did I explicitly tell you not to do. >:<
    YOUNG LADY YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE YOUR THANKS AND YOU ARE GOING TO LIKE IT

• edited 2012-01-24 20:05:24

My mouse's scroll wheel seems to be going. I don't like this.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I have an old mouse whose scroll wheel brushes up against its frame, causing it to be periodically (literally periodically) sticky (as in hard to turn without pressing the middle/scroll-wheel button itself).

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Ah, that reminds me:

IJBM: my mouse's scroll wheel lets me scroll horizontally as well by pushing it to the side a bit, but my monitor is wide enough that I pretty much never need to scroll horizontally. It feels like a wasted feature.

• The worst scroll mouse I ever used was Apple's "Mighty Mouse", which came with a school computer I used to use.

It had a tiny little ball instead of a scroll wheel, so it could supposedly do 2-dimensional scrolling, but any time the smallest bit of dirt got in there the thing would stick and stop scrolling altogether and I'd have to blow it out with compressed air to get it to work. And eventually the downward scrolling just broke altogether.

My mom has one of those, but I don't think she knows how to use a scroll wheel, so it doesn't bother her :P

• Okay, I just need to nudge it to the left a little bit. I think that's how I was doing it before.

You ever do something like that? Change the way you do something without noticing it until later?

All the time. For example...

Um.

I can't actually think of one right now, but I definitely do it.

• fuck you pagetopper, you're not my real dad

• edited 2012-01-24 22:24:33

What should an anthropomorphism of Amazon.com look like?

• A little talking square on two legs colored black and orange.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Some variant of nerdy reading person.

• You can change. You can.

So, I'm reading 52 and when did booster gold turn into a grade a douchebag

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

They explain it. Dun worry.

they better do cuz booster's (or was) best bro

• Glaives are better.

I went to the girl's birthday party. Her friends and I made a cake shaped like boobs - not my idea, but I was happy to contribute. She found it delightful.

After, she sat on my lap, her arms draped around my shoulders, and told me about what she was planning to do now that she was single, mentioning "working on herself" and spending more time with her friends. After I asked her about what "working on herself" meant, she told me some very personal stuff. Even though I couldn't do much to solve her problems, I liked listening to her, and encouraged her to talk more, which seemed to help.

• They're somethin' else.

TALK THE SHIT OUT OF HER HTAAER!

-ahem-

Good job, Hatter. Just keep talking to her and keep hanging out with her.

• edited 2012-01-25 01:08:42
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

Oh, 60s. 

• I'd love it if DC would let me write Booster Gold, I'd make it a lot like Doctor Who.

I'd love it if DC would let me write The Question, I'd make it a lot like Sherlock.

• Glaives are better.

It was nice talking to her. I was a little pissed when her roommate walked in, but I didn't show it.

It was also awkward, because when she got off my lap her butt twisted my balls. 

Oh god, the pain. 

PAIN IS GOOD. SEX IS BETTER.

ok, I'm sorry if I'm pressuring you, Hatter, but yeah. I'm glad you're having fun. Stick with it.

• But you never had any to begin with.

BOOOOOORING

• What is more awkward is that you feel the need to share such details with us.

Since I'm in a committee I'm required to be at AGMs, and I don't have the patience for that, especially not on five desserts' worth of sugar. Luckily, I have a computer, so I only have to pay cursory attention to the proceedings.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

^^^ wat

guys guys guys

flat whats are not as funny as you seem to think they are