If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Glaives are better.

They sort of are over it. Everyone realized that their relationship has been dead for about two months now, and they'd been unhappy for five before that. I talked to both of them, and they both said that they were relieved, but disappointed.

The girl curled up inside my coat and cried for a bit, but she's pretty much okay other than that.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I would think that if she is crying, she may not be as okay as you think.

• I think one would also have to take into account that whilst friendships can survive an ex-girlfriend/boyfriend moving on to the other friend, they rarely survive one friend believing (even wrongly) that something was going on before the break-up. There has to be clear blue water.

And it's a bit risky either way. Blokes are often proprietary about ex-girlfriends, depending on their emotional maturity.

• edited 2012-01-23 01:47:29
    Glaives are better.

I suppose. 

Oh, I guess maybe she told me. "A week is what we gave [our friend who had to break up with her boyfriend]," she said. "Give me that long." I told her that I only gave that girl a week because I found her annoying, and since I and everyone else liked her, we'd give her quite a bit longer than that. 

I don't know. All I know is she invited me to get drunk with her and play Skyrim and strip GoldenEye next week.

Fuck. I'm awful at this.

EDIT: ^ I have a reputation for being very virtuous - and very much a virgin - and I never tried to hide the fact that she and I were very close friends. I certainly hope he doesn't think that I was sleeping with her. That's something I'd never do to him. 

• No rainbow star

Bleh, did a shitty job on my late MADT Project (got an extension because of how my laptop screen broke before I could do much of anything - Glad I didn't try to do it with that crack because yeesh that would have been brutal)

...Should I link it here?

• edited 2012-01-23 03:38:13

I just use my avatars because they look nice

^ Do it so I feel less shy about showing my stuff.

• edited 2012-01-23 03:56:31

I literally find it impossible to feel sad whilst watching this.

• >strip Goldeneye

She's a keeper.

Anyway, if she's taking all the initiative, just roll along with it. Might tone down the public displays of affection when he's near. Have a heart-to-heart with the bro if you really need to, just to assure him nothing shady was going on beforehand, but otherwise he has to suck it up. No faster way to get over a dudette than seeing her with another dude.

Of course, in the worst case scenario, he'll go bitches-and-whores, she's using you as a rebound and your entire social circle will fall apart due to everyone taking sides. But at least you'll have sex out of it, so it won't be all bad.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    >avatartalk

I am Keiichi because fuck yeah, Keiichi.
  • I am now Fine and Rein once again because I am not a very good princess.

Well, Dorisu wasn't a very good princess either, but she wasn't a real princess anyway.  And Fine and Rein are from a better show. 

• But you never had any to begin with.

Cygan: This might help, at least to a degree. (Thank the trans goon thread, not me.)

• Kichigai birthday!!
    > Haruhi and Invader Zim
    > Best of eastern and western worlds

AK AK AK AK U so funny ninjaclown
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.

Best Western: Batman, The Animated Series (prototypical moe show, influential if highly delayed in that regard)

• Delayed by -14 years?

• No rainbow star
    Stormtroper: Alright

If anybody is wondering what the fuck, the project is based on things like watching and security

The watching part instantly made me think of totheark of Marble Hornets, which lead to me trying to do a shitty knockoff

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

pffffffffffffahahahahahaha

• ^^ I'd have suggested turning the white noise's volume down.

• No rainbow star
    ^ I did =/
  • They're somethin' else.

I chose this avatar because lol drunk at school friend XD

BTW: BED DAT SHIT, HATTER!

• Glaives are better.

I got that bitch a beanie baby.

Bitches love beanie babies. 

But seriously, it's her birthday, and she practically went berserk after I showed her the original series Beanie Baby I got her from the antique store. Before I gave it to her, I told her all about how I had this exact one when I was a little kid, and how I loved the shit out of it. I brought it everywhere; I played with it, I made armor for it, I threw it at my buddies. Then, one day, I lost it, and I could never find another one like it, because by that point it was ludicrously rare. So now that I found it, I gave it to her.

• edited 2012-01-23 15:16:02

Oh, hey, Nico is going to be streaming Symphogear, which means I can finally actually watch it.

However, I can not imagine why they would wait until three weeks into the season to announce that they are going to simulcast a show. 

• You can change. You can.
    A transsexual just made an homophobic comment in front of me.

Huh. ._.
  • No rainbow star

^ Odd

Lulz

• No rainbow star

Gragh come on Steam work!

Also, I just found out that Norton is STILL on this laptop. And of course it won't let me delete it. So I'll have to load up Ubuntu and nuke the whole area from orbit

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Juan: eye are elle or did I miss something?

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Aha

Thanks, Saigyouji

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

So 'I don't like rap' doesn't set off my "racist" bells but 'I don't like that kind of music' does.

• edited 2012-01-23 19:07:16
    Has friends besides tanks now

I agree; referring to any music as "that kind of music" is elitist, but when race is made into a significant characteristic, that statement becomes especially dodgy.