If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• How drunk is drunk, anyway?

• I've never been drunk.

And I'm totally okay with it.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I've never been drunk. 

And I'm totally anti-okay with it. 

• You can change. You can.

see, that's why inuh's future party bro while legionnaire is future designated driver bro.

• edited 2012-01-26 00:30:25

>bro

wat

Is it weird that I've intended to be the local designated driver for several years now?

• edited 2012-01-26 00:34:11
    No rainbow star

I don't like the taste of beers I've tried. So far I've tried three kinds (including a 'sweet' beer. It just tasted bland)

...Mind you two were American beers and one was produced by Brewsters which I think is an American chain, thus meaning three American beers...

...I really need to try some better stuff

Oh, also I hope I never get drunk. Ever

It's more fun to watch the drunk than destroy my brain joining them

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Ew, American beer. Yeah, the only American beer I've tasted that I could stand was so bland it might as well have been alcoholic water.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

> implying controlled drunkenness isn't awesome

In any case, mead is the way to go. I don't just drink it 'cause I'm a huge nerd, it's actually awesome. And now my non-nerdy (or, well, less-nerdy) friends love it, too.

• edited 2012-01-26 00:37:44
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I've been meaning to try mead sometime. I mentioned the idea of making some to my dad awhile ago, since it's apparently not that difficult...

I'm not much of a fan of beer. With that said, I wouldn't exactly turn one down, so...

• I actively turn down drinks/the offer of drinks in the future.

"Why?" is the usual response.

"I don't drink." is mine.

And then their minds are blown.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Honestly, Rum and Whiskey are my favorite. /predictable

stop being best bro, malk, i'm supposed to hate you and wish you'd die in a fire while drowning in a river while lightning strikes you down.

And you like to pretend you're not tsundere.

It's so cute.

>Implying I can't feel anything but bitterness and hatred

>Implying that my supposed agreement with your taste in alcohol means that this would change in any shape or form.

>Implying I can be cute >:|

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Juan is cute like R2-D2 is cute, if R2-D2 was also a tsundere

D'awww isn't he adorable when he pouts guys? Hey, Yui, Ritsu, what do you think?

• edited 2012-01-26 01:06:25
    You can change. You can.

fuck you guys, my mom died because someone called her a tsundere

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I feel guilty for laughing as hard as I did at that

I was going to make a pun with Juan's name and then realized it would have sound more like yandere and that would just be weird.

Also, R2 was totally tsun-tsuning for C-3PO

• edited 2012-01-26 01:11:42
    You can change. You can.

I was going to make a pun with Juan's name and then realized it would have sound more like yandere and that would just be weird.

you could always go with Jundere to avoid that.

Then again, the Juandere jokes are incredibly tired by now in my circle of friends and you wouldn't want to be just like them, wouldn't you

^fuck

can't unsee

• edited 2012-01-26 01:11:45

^^I always saw it as the other way around, actually.

• They're somethin' else.

SEXUAL TENSION UP IN THIS BITCH

Also, it's kind of weird how everyone associates masculinity to R2-D2 when nothing about him portrays any kind of sexual or gender identity.

• edited 2012-01-26 01:14:31
    You can change. You can.

^^^ It actually makes more sense that way. but still, no more robot shipping, damnit >:|

^ Well, C-3PO is too much of a sissy, so the contrast probably helps.

^Malk/Aegis OTP ^_^

i will burn everything

• They're somethin' else.

Juan, your vandro is showing.