If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• why am i watching old kroger commercials on youtube

• So tendo's father died.

Poor guy.

• law of silence
    ...What? I don't even know how to respond to that. The poor guy's already been through a lot, and now this...
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I agree with Alex's position here
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Which is?

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Ask Alex
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.

Cross-forum referencing lol.

Basically, that Tendo is in a highly sympathetic position, but that a completely public declaration should've waited. I don't blame him for making it known to those he trusts, on the internet or not, but this is something I think he should try to work out on a more personal level. He has a tendency to lean on others for emotional support. As understandable as that is, especially given recent events, he'll need to be internally strong more than ever.

Tendo deserves much better than what has happened to him, but he should be working this out amongst people he has personal trust and confidence in rather than the community at large. That's what I think, anyway.

cross-forum referencing is best referencing

Thanks for the explanation, Madass Alex. And I'd agree on all accounts. But because of previous events, I am inclined to not believe him.

I will save my belief/disbelief until I can check the news.
  • You can change. You can.

Agreeing with the sword fetishist

• Has friends besides tanks now

"So tendo's father died.

Poor guy."

Oh, Jesus. I've dumped on the guy before, sure, but that's horrible. Hopefully things will go up from here.

• *insert appropriate condolences etc. here*

That said, if the bro is faking, gets banhammered on the other site, and subsequently tries to apply here, will he be granted permission?

• He's already here, actually...

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

He posted it before the news article correlating it went up. Not fake.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Ugh that's a shame. I've had my issues with the guy but his life really does suck. I hope things get better for him.

On a more positive note, I just sent in an application for substitute teaching. Wish me luck, guys.

• I know this may sound insensitive, but from what that guy's life is like his father being dead might not be that much of a bad thing, less of a worry for him (that guy has a crazy number of worries).

@Malkavian: Best of luck, man. Also, bring a paddle.

• Okay, *insert apologies here* for assuming it was faked.

In other news, apparently have to choose a research school for my master's. It's nothing more than an administrative formality, but does give you the chance to do summer/winter schools there. Currently deciding between either Gender or Literary Studies. Lots of overlap, not sure which one to decide on. Afraid the former would make it harder to get away with privilege-abusing jokery.

• edited 2012-01-17 16:07:52
    Kichigai birthday!!

>That feel when only like 5 people on the forum will understand this video

http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,40,0">" />" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" />

Ese tipo es verdaderamente unico

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

GUYS GUYS. MARVEL HAS THE ENTIRETY OF JAPANESE SPIDER-MAN ON ITS WEBSITE! 

...This should not excite me as much as it does.

as in "Toku Spiderman"?

• I've always said Spiderman needs a giant robot.

• The manga-styled Spider-Man where he and Venom were Ninjas or Spider Sentai?

• Oh. I'm back btw.

Why I Was Gone:

Ex girlfriend O.D.'d

I was listed as her emergency contact so I spent a lot of time stressing and worrying about her and didn't have time to have fun on IJBM.

She's awake now and everything's fine. So I'm back. 

@Saigyouji:

Ah, geez

That sucks

Oh, Nohaynicklibre, that guy, es algo fuera de este mundo.