If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I'd really appreciate that.

And that goes for everyone else, too >.>

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I'm so confused

how does this work

• edited 2012-01-16 00:13:50
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Basically, the links at the bottom of a "branch" post go to the next part of the story, starting with Alan doing what's in the text of the link. You can post on any "branch" to suggest other actions for him, thus creating a new branch.

The text at the start of every branch but the "root" (the first branch) is the log of actions up to that point. 

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Aha!

I can so do this

• I remember stuff like that way back on the Homestar Runner Fanstuff Wiki:

http://fanstuff.hrwiki.org/wiki/Super_Adventure

Yeah, I'm far from the first person to have the idea.

• No rainbow star
    Fuck I forgot about infinite tree
  • I remember these at Uncyclopedia or good ol Choose Your Own Adventure, this sounds interesting.

Right. Just posted the 100th branch, and I have like 20 suggestions to follow up on, so I'm going to sleep now.

• Man what a full day of internet drama

Homophobia, bigotry, idiocy, ragequits and SWAG#, all in the last eight hours!

Not on TvTropes btw

• Finally, I managed to do this:

And it only took 261 attempts.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

I watched that video because Touhou music.

My little brother is sleeping over tonight. It's his twelfth birthday.

He was meant to have a sleepover with his friends, but one of his friends bailed on him, and his other friend went home for lunch and never came back.

So I bit my tongue and agreed to play Mass Effect with him.

Fuck, I suck at this game.
  • edited 2012-01-16 08:25:16

^^ I know, right?

Also, does anybody know if there could be a problem if I were to delete Windows Error Reporting files? (Or for that matter, if they actually use up a noticeable amount of drive space.)

Edit: Nevermind, it's not.

• ^^ Pfft. Also, his friends don't sound very charming.

Meanwhile, I've spent the last two hours (nearly) defucking my iTunes. First it was just synching up my iPhone, then restoring it, then trying to find all of my music, then fixing up my music, then trying to figure why it wouldn't sync, then googling it, then downloading OSTs that were, for some stupid reason, encrypted (and I'm not allowed to decrypt for some reason).

It takes so loooong to aim the sniper rifle
  • edited 2012-01-16 10:04:21
    Has friends besides tanks now

It's okay, Cygan. I sucked at Mass Effect, too. Part of why I returned it and never looked back.

EDIT: I love all these Skyrim jokes Periphery are making on their Facebook page.

EDIT: I hate, however, that the Vampire game I'm in over at Giant in the Playground is moving so slowly. Most of the people there seem to be in different time zones, and for the most part, they're only posting once every couple of days. Not to mention most of them can't be bothered to use proper grammar and punctuation. I'm especially bummed out since I saw another game with a recruiting thread. This one was a crossover, had more people, had more active people, and had people who actually type properly. :<

• edited 2012-01-16 11:09:25

^^The shotgun is better in that regard. As is the pistol. And biotics.

^Yeah, should've warn you. I've been in RPs there before, and I don't think I've ever actually seen one work out for any length of time.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Yeah. This isn't the first I've tried to join that didn't work out for me.

I didn't know you had a GitP account, though. That's cool. Anyone else? Wanna start a movement to actually get games off the ground?

Also, I should get an avatar besides Shizuo for over there. Hmm . . .

• edited 2012-01-16 11:10:51

Sorry, I haven't been there since I was 14, and I have no intention of going back.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Ah.

Yeeaah . . . truth be told, I'm about done with the place myself. But what happened that convinced you to leave? For me, it's the lack of people who can hold games I'm interested in and how their sperging over D&D rules often leads to condescension.

For me, it was more that when I was 15, I realized that I'd been an idiot when I was 14, and didn't really want to stay around where people knew me when I was 14.

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

Still debating whether I should get Skyrim for PS3 or not...

From what I've heard, that's the least stable version.

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

So since neither of my PCs can handle, no Skyrim for me then.

Well, I'm pretty sure it works, and the issues that set in after dozens of hours on a single file might even be patched by now. I dunno, I don't have it.

If that's literally the only version you can get, get it.

• Kichigai birthday!!

Yesterday when I was trying to sleep I got the wonderful idea of going into Random Deviations in deviantArt, redrawing them in MsPaint and then post it in a thread here

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.

Do you want to own a light up (It has a 'soft reverent glow') crystal model of the Twin Towers wrapped in an US flag?
    Yours for under $100! 

:s

Ew.

And it says "we will never forget" on it. Yes, that's pretty much what the attackers were going for.

• Available in 4 installments of $24.99 US
    I shouldn't find this as amusing as I do.