If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• You can change. You can.

Heheh, of all the words you could have used, vandro.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Ugh. Good thing things turned out okay.

In any case, the toku Spider-man not the terrible attempt to cash-in on the manga craze.

Also, I'm convinced the show is set in the actual Marvel universe and Takuya is just a real big fan of that American Spider-man guy.

• Malk: If I ever end up writing Spider-Man I will make it canon. Just for you ;D

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Man, if I ever write Spider-man I am fucking bringing in Professor Monster and Amazoness.

"The emissary from hell: Spider-man!"

Okay you know what, Dantes was right. This piece of dialogue shows American Superhero comics for the bullshit they are.

and then, malk's slow but steady and decisive turn into Edmond Dantes began.

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.

Black Mirror has to be one of the most best series I've watched ever.
    Also one of the darkest and upsetting to think about really. 

• So not speeding up to catch Emi = running sucks and I'm never going to run in the mornings again?

>=/

• edited 2012-01-17 19:47:06
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

It wouldn't work so well for Hisao to run every morning when not doing Emi's route.

• Oh good, this might lead to Lilly's route. I want that.

• Has friends besides tanks now

So, I watched Insidious while I was at Dad's. To be honest, I'm a little underwhelmed; there were some creepy bits, but nothing that'll give me nightmares, or even anything that made me jump.

In other news, I remembered that I only have two blocks of classes tomorrow, but I also remembered that I set up an appointment with my doctor. :c

• Insidious was silly.  Also, the last... part of the movie which I can't remember the approximate length of... felt like a completely different movie from the rest of the movie, and most amusingly felt like it was a completely different movie that wasn't even a horror movie.

Or at least that's what I want to say right now.  It's been a while since I watched it and honestly it left very little of an impression on me so perhaps I'm misremembering. 

• I appear to be on Hanako's route.

I'm okay with this.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Hanako's and Lilly's route are the same up until one decision just before act 2.

• Which is already passed.

• edited 2012-01-17 21:15:07
    Has friends besides tanks now

"Also, the last... part of the movie which I can't remember the approximate length of... felt like a completely different movie from the rest of the movie, and most amusingly felt like it was a completely different movie that wasn't even a horror movie."

My biggest problem with the movie is that . . . actually, I was just talking about this on Facebook, so I'll reuse my post from there.

You know what was unnerving? Josh's mom's dream sequence where the demon is just a silhouette, and it creakily points at Dalton. That was well-done. As was the opening credits sequence. Come to think of it, same with all the other parts with still or near-still images/animation (the still shot of the two young girls, and the old lady who went after Josh when he was younger). It stopped being scary when the entities started moving around and chasing people. Oh, and astral projection. That's totally scary. As is every other time when a work of fiction has given a logical (within the context of the work, at least) explanation for something that's supposed to be scary.

IJBM: When people ask me to help them with their deckbuilding and don't post their decks in Tappedout. >:|

• edited 2012-01-17 21:20:02
    Has friends besides tanks now

^ That site intimidates me, actually. :/

Anyway, watching Insidious gave me a couple of new ideas for things to write about, even though the movie itself was mediocre. So I'm pretty happy.

Now I just need to sit down and, y'know, actually write.

^ That site intimidates me, actually. :/

butbutbut commenters are so civil and stuff! D:

but yeah, it's not like your deck is going to be featured unless you want it to, for starters. It's just that it helps towards checking out a deck and seeing what the cards do without me having to open up Cockatrice and looking for all the cards involved.

• Has friends besides tanks now

They are? I guess that's good to hear. But I don't really care much for documenting all mah shit on anything besides Cockatrice, either.

Well, yeah. Just don't ask me to help you deckbuild ever again >:|

Meh, it's just mildly bothersome, that's all.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

So, I was loading a Wikipedia page exactly as the blackout happened. It loaded halfway, then vanished and was replaced by the blackout page. Very startling.

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

>Wikipedia blackout page has a "Learn More" link to another Wikipedia page 

>Learn More page redirects to blackout page

nice going there

Wait, no, it does that for all of them. Odd.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

You haven't heard about this yet?

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

:V

Wrong thread, I was responding to someone who said that the page was loading the blackout page.

Ah, yeah, I think they fixed that after a few minutes.

• >That feel when only like 5 people on the forum will understand this video

Lo se, ¿verdad?

Ese tipo si que entiende lo que significa la Navidad.

I've always said Spiderman needs a giant robot.

*Ahem*

• No rainbow star
    ...Both Wikipedia and Wikia forgot to black out mobile sites
  • edited 2012-01-17 23:56:58
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

They didn't forget to, they did that on purpose.

The Wikipedia community, as part of their request to the Wikimedia Foundation to carry out this protest, asked us to ensure that we make English Wikipedia accessible in some way during an emergency. The English Wikipedia will be accessible on mobile devices and smart phones. Because the protest message is powered by JavaScript, it's also possible to view Wikipedia by completely disabling JavaScript in your browser.