If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2012-01-15 17:40:19
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.

So very tired today.
    Took my GF to the airport as she's gone 'home' for a bit, she should hopefully be back soon if employment works out for either of us.

• edited 2012-01-15 20:41:41
    Diet NEET

I really, really want to use this line as a reaction vid, but the opportunity just doesn't come by.

Edit: Specific time link, y u no work? Vid's supposed to skip to 3:36.

• No rainbow star
    Fffffffffffffffff

My laptop has a stress crack. And it turns out you have to activate your warranty, which means no warranty

So I could be out a couple hundred bucks AND be without my laptop for a few weeks
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I suspect I'm not the only one that uses this place primarily as a "boredom" killer.

Nope.

I can't say Cygan and Blixty's bans surprise me

ow :<

• edited 2012-01-15 21:04:35
    Has friends besides tanks now

D:

We already went over this in a PM; I don't like that you were banned, but you know how Eddie is about criticism.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I know, I know. Can't criticize anyone without being punished, etc etc

• Eddie should become an author.

• edited 2012-01-15 21:08:06
    Has friends besides tanks now

^^ Exactly.

^ Oh God, I can see it now.

• Cygan's been banned? Since when?

Since yesterday morning. I was banned for saying some of the moderators have bad judgement and maybe Eddie isn't the best admin and he could use another admin to keep him in check.

• Fuck.

FUCK.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Leave while you can still do so of your own volition.

• Sorry lost my temper for a second, I just can't believe what I'm hearing right now. It just seems more and more people I know are getting banned, and more idiots keep joining the site that has terrible moderation and can't seem to understand trolling when they see it, especially OTC.

Why do you think I left?

. . . Well, actually, I mostly left because it was a lot less fun without IJBM, but with the direction the site's been moving, I would have inevitably become fed up, even if IJBM was still around.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I have no plans to leave, at least, not for the time being.

• Neither am I, but unlike almost everyone there I am NOT going to be chummy with them in the least. At ALL.

Is YouTube working really poorly for anyone else at the moment? The sound keeps skipping when I listen to shit.

• Youtube is working fine for me.

• To make a TV Tropes page for Mr. Chi City or to not make a TV Tropes page for Mr. Chi City...

• a little muffled

I don't intend to leave TVT anytime soon either, but then I only post in one thread anyway.

hay INUH

check this out

I saw that...

Mostly it just reminded me that I need to work on Infinite Tree T_T

Well, sitting around posting in Update threads won't help with that.

It's a good project to get into, though. It takes up very, very little time, but it encourages you to be creative.

Well, sitting around posting in Update threads won't help with that.

Yeah...tell ya what, I'll go work on it now.

You're still doing it!

• You can change. You can.

Bah, being creative. 

Part of the problem with IT is that a lot of the branches I'm most interested in never get responses T_T

• edited 2012-01-16 00:02:05

I guess since it's already been brought up here, I might as well say it here. About the TV Tropes thing:

First: What the fuck.

Second: Damn, I lost my chance to nominate myself at the last minute and get in fourth place for moderating OTC.

Third: I wonder what Madrugada would say about a(n hypothetical) discussion regarding troper genocide.

• You can change. You can.

Third: I wonder what Madrugada would say about a(n hypothetical) discussion regarding troper genocide.

Shot down on first sight. Now, we can discuss African genocide if you were inclined to.

Part of the problem with IT is that a lot of the branches I'm most interested in never get responses T_T

I should get into it one day :v