If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

SPEAKING OF WHICH

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Mystery Hunt is now on--nope, not yet.  1 PM.  Good thing we used the chance to clarify that our team username for logging into the puzzle server is case-sensitive.

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

>metal

>not for children

• You can change. You can.

wicked's mah bro

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

i am everyone's bro

i am the OMNI-BRO

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

So...apparently, the sequel to 999 is going to have 24 endings. Um...that could take awhile.

• edited 2012-01-13 13:29:11
    But you never had any to begin with.

Better than having 999 endings. And it's not like Chrono Trigger didn't have 13. :P

• Champion of the Whales

Sigh, Sweden has just voted to keep its forced sterilizing of people who want SRS so they can't even freeze their sperm/eggs before transitioning

• a little muffled

This one's enjoyable too--even if power metal isn't my preferred genre, it's rarely unpleasant--but the vocalist grates on me a bit.

> not liking Hansi

KILL.

• No rainbow star
    Alex: I like nigh on all music, so...?
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.

> not liking Hansi

KILL.

I know, right?

Alex: I like nigh on all music, so...?

NOT HIPSTER ENOUGH

• No rainbow star
    ^ Does it help that I like a musician that no one I've ever talked to has ever heard of?

Also my sister found an empty syringe that clearly had something in it earlier. Hey, people, if you're going to use drugs, would it kill you to pick up the trash after?
  • yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Hi.

• No rainbow star
    ^ HELLO! :D
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

>Sees people engaging in heresy against metal.

You may serve the law and I the chaos, Alex but here we have a common foe! Slake your steel as I have my magic blade sing their death!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYqXQO6jkpc

• You can change. You can.

Let's take it to mumu, bitches.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

On a side note, my father can be thin-skinned to the point of hypocrisy. I had to get up around 5 A.M. to help him get around so we could get the car checked out, take him to the doctor's, do grocery shopping, and pick up my sister from her boarding school 60 miles away. Don't even fucking ask me why he scheduled all that in one day. In any case, he would nap while I was driving him around which is fine. However around 5:30 P.M. I was getting incredibly tired and asked him to drive for the last half-hour stretch which he obliges to do.

...and proceeds to get upset with me for falling asleep and napping.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

For the song I am making, should I sample this MTV vanity plate or the Puma Man theme? I already have a mix of James Blake's "Limit to Your Love" and a slightly up-tempo bass in there. Also if I ever get around to finishing it, don't expect it to not suck.

• No rainbow star
    Bleh. My dad said Thursday about the whole, "Gays can't divorce in Canada if the country they married in doesn't recognize it" (I had to have misheard some part...), "Fucking queers"

Yeah, dad, not helping your case about not caring either way about the LGBT community when you say things like that
  • Champion of the Whales

How is IJBM on this bitterly cold morning?

• I'm going to sleep, dude. Also, it's warm, thankfully.

• The moving stuff didn't go through cos the clean-up after the party took too long. I woke up sleeping stragglers by popping a balloon close to them, which made the whole hassle worth it.

For the chiptune thingie: Meneo is a great performer and is able to make a wicked chiptune cover medley, Henry Homesweet sucks live and $kodak wore a cardboard box that resembled that memetic Gundam cosplay, and got people to dance on the stage around him. Moodwise the best edition yet, musicwise average.

• ^^^ Cold, makes me want to sleep.

Why is my stomach making churning noises

am i gonna die

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    yes

noooo

• Wicked's having a baby!

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    IJBM baby shower time?

IJBM baby shower time.
  • edited 2012-01-14 07:29:59

Yay! I've never partaken in one of these before! What should I get? What about swords? I'll get swords!