If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I'd call L4D survival horror long before I'd call Dead Space survival horror.

Getting all particular about super specific genres is stupid anyway.

Also, while we're on the subject of horror games, if anyone ever notices that Amnesia is on sale on Steam, PM me or something so I don't miss it.
  • edited 2011-12-08 21:31:35
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Have you played Penumbra? It's by the same team, and I think it's cheaper. Though the first installment is kinda short.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I have not.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    It's very similar, though unlike Amnesia, it does give you a very limited and pathetic means of self-defense.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    So on today.

One: I hate taking my cats to vet. When Selina got her shot she gave me this betrayed 'I trusted you!' face.

Two: Saw Empire Strikes Back today. Might update the liveblog. Then again, might not.

Three: The dude from our vampire game who pulled all the bullshit months ago has stopped coming and hasn't contacted the group. Give it two more weeks and I declare a blood hunt on him.

Four: It's snowed here and it's all cute and Christmas-y but it's all balls cold and I have to defrost the cars now.
  • You can change. You can.
    watching twin peaks and what the hell is that guy doing and why is he possessed and oh god is like i stepped into lost and i'm not sure if i'm excited or bewildered.
    It's funny because I'm watching Lost right now

Also bluh I forgot about Twin Peaks. Another thing I have to watch
    oooh, which episode?

and you should. It's great. Season 2 can get pretty annoying, though. Mostly because Laura's plot is kinda drawn out, really.
    Season 2 still has some great stuff though, and I love that last episode.
  • edited 2011-12-08 22:23:42
    I'm semi-watching Twin Peaks.  At least, I've seen the first two episodes.  Would be watching it faster but video playback issues abound on my friend's PC and Netflix apparently sucks on the Xbox.  Once we get everything sorted out and when we aren't busy with school, we should actually be able to watch it for real.
    I watched the first three. Should watch more.
  • edited 2011-12-08 22:24:54
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^^^ I just started the first part of the season 1 finale. I'm going back through the whole series.

And yeah, I've heard. I also discovered that apparently my parents (and my grandparents, on my mom's side) were huge fans of it back when it was airing.
    Season 2 still has some great stuff though, and I love that last episode.

indeed. Honestly, the only problem I'm having with season 2 is that Donna, James and Maddy are not that important and interesting.
  • edited 2011-12-08 22:43:54
    You can change. You can.
    Also, I'm really liking David Lynch's performance in this.

ETA: hm, question: Are the Log Lady features worthwhile, Malk?
    I'm friends with one the GF of one of my closest friends on tumblr.

She's posting rather risque pics of herself.

Not sure how to feel about this.
    I don't know that feel, bro.
    I don't know that feel, bro.
    It doesn't help that she is rather attractive. >_>
    Define "risque." That word can have a few different levels.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    For some reason, I can only really bring myself to watch a show if someone else is watching it with me.

except for that documentary about jazz music I've been watching for a while now...
    ^^One pic was just of her in her bra.

Another was a pic of her taking off a t-shirt where a good deal of her under-cleavage was showing.
    Ah.

Does your friend know his girlfriend likes posting risque pictures publicly?
  • edited 2011-12-08 23:55:04
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    He follows her as well, so I would assume so.

I also find it funny that people asked me to define risque, since I would assume some of my comments have portrayed me as very much not a prude.
    In a situation like this, there is only one course of action any true man can take.

Masturbate furiously.
    (tazes Forzare)
    Well, "risque" could have meant even more than what it actually was, for all I knew.
    ow
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    A cat that bears a resemblance to Hitler keeps going through the garden and scaring my chickens :(
    Despite the blunt plastic spike things put on the fence, although it does seem less inclined since they were put up.
  • Came home by the night train with four sombreros and a group of asshats who keep trying to haggle for one. When even the train conductor pitched in with sweets, I had to give in. Now I'm short one for the minimum mariachi number.
  • It's just getting harder and harder for me to do assignments. Fuck.