If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Fellow leftie here, haven't played it for at least two weeks, stopped at Lanayru Desert. Don't know what is wrong with me.

• Kichigai birthday!!
    ^ I just started,so please don't spoil
  • edited 2011-12-07 13:56:31
    Accidentally locked myself out of my bedroom for the past day.  Surprisingly, this hasn't really mattered much yet, though I kinda do want to be able to get into my room at some point... >.>
  • edited 2011-12-07 14:18:57
    Oh, I missed an engineering vs. humanities discussion. I heard these are fun.

Psst, metallurgy sucks.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Oh, Con Air references.  Do you ever get old?

(the answer is no)
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    This song is catchy.

I think it's the percussion
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Majora's Mask had great music.
  • edited 2011-12-07 17:22:30
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    My brain seems to have started reading the pesterchum with the greentext in Pinkie Pie's voice.
  • You can change. You can.
    Yo, Forzare. I feel like playing against an artifact deck. wanna bring it on, dude?
    Sure, I can play a round.
  • edited 2011-12-07 18:05:10
    Kichigai birthday!!
    Last monday's Adventure Time was great,by the way. Dat reveal.

(Man, are I and Gelzo the only ones who watch tha show in this forum or what?
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    I saw some clips of it, decided it was horrible, and didn't look back.
  • edited 2011-12-07 18:06:33
    No rainbow star
    ^^ Can you hook me up with a PERFECTLY LEGAL WAY to see it?
  • I'm with Icalasari, considering where we live we are not going out of our way to watch something that's so supposedly good it should be airing on our local networks anyway.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Shit Everest,why would you have to be a mod? Now I can't post VanDarkholmesaysfuckyou.avi

^^,^ I dunno,I get them from the Pirate Bay or /rs/ in 4chan.

That's perfectly legal,my dad works at Nintendo and he know
  • edited 2011-12-07 18:27:17
    You can change. You can.
    Shit Everest,why would you have to be a mod?

Why did you have to become a mod is the wording you're looking for.

and when i'm criticizing your wording, you know there's something wrong with you.

go to the corner.
  • edited 2011-12-07 18:37:35
    Kichigai birthday!!
    No, Everest was a mod since he was born. My dad who works at Nintendo told me so

>You're now picturing babby Everest moderating IJBM
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    "No, Everest was a boss since he was born."

Aw, thanks. :D
  • No rainbow star
    ^ , ^^ Babby Everest mods LIKE A BAWSS!
  • You can change. You can.
    Anyway, finally moving on to Twin Peaks after leaving it on hold for so much time. (Read: A week)
  • I know this music

UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS TIME

:DDDD
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Why are there always assholes on the train when I'm going to training?

Always.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Because the world is full of them. Just be glad they're not driving.
  • ARCHER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Going to get my hair styled after Jensen Saturday morning in preparation for a costume party Saturday night/Sunday morning. Going to get it dyed dark brown for a week as well, both for the costume's sake and to see what it looks like.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Welp.

Just did my grading. Hope I passed. Some of it was a bit ambiguous, so I'm not sure what they wanted.
  • No rainbow star
    :< Student loans thinks I'm not at post secondary

I only skipped a semester of taking out loans because I couldn't get info from my parents (such as taxes v.v;)

This will be hard to clear up because all previous experiences with them have been foul (they managed to misplace paperwork that explains that I have aspergers, which qualifies me for some benefits in terms of the loan)

x.x Either I succeed or I start paying back loans before I'm even out of post secondary. Hoorah >.>
  • Sorry to hear that. Hears hoping it works out. 

On a more positive note it is my birthday today.
  • Happy birthday, Delta
  • EndingOfNGE.avi

Borked my sleeping schedule, but on a more positive note, new riot police exam scheduled for March. I came ridiculously close to being permanently crippled the previous time, so this time I'll probably get seriously injured due to horsies.

• Kichigai birthday!!
    ^^^ Happy birthday Delta!

Also, I remembered how much I love this commercial