If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now
    Oh fuck, my second road test is tomorrow at eight in the morning. If I don't get it this time, I'll probably just drive at the nearest thing once I'm on the highway
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I got The Binding of Isaac.

Beat Mom on my first try! :D
  • Okay, Fate/Stay Night looks interesting. There's some questionable voice-acting quality (mostly that Sakura girl) but I'm enjoying it so far.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^^
    As in beat mom or beat Mom?
    (Like are you in the womb yet?)
    The former, sadly. I haven't been playing all that long.

Got Cain and Magdalene, though. I like Cain better, but got really really lucky on one Magdalene run, the one where I beat mom.
    Cain is lucky but sometimes the extra hearts from Maggy are better for devil trading.
    Indeed.

The one time I tried devil trading was with Maggy. Didn't go well anyway; I'm not really all that good with the brimstone attack.
    Yeah brimstone can be quite a hindrance a lot of the time.
    Usually best to not take it especially if you've already got some fancy shot upgrade.
    I'm just trying to take the deals in general for character-unlocking purposes.
    Ah yes, although my god the character you unlock for doing deals is a pain :/
    Seriously? That's kinda annoying.
    Spoilered in case you want to find out about the character yourself:
    Eve has super weak damage at the start so upgrading it is so very very slow and if you are unlucky you may never find the upgrades. Also her two special items require her to be hurt (as she is an emo), when she is hit you get the dead bird helper for that room only. If you only have 1/2 a heart left you get powered up into a demon through the Whore of Babylon item.
    Yup.
    Wow.

And I thought Cain's 2 hearts had it rough.
    Not to mention (spoilered again):
    Judas who you get for beating mom properly once.
    1heart to start but had a great item in my opinion as it basically pumps up your attack for a room, very usefull for bosses.

??? the character you get for killing mom properly 10 times.
    They have no red hearts at all, they can only use the blue soul hearts.
    His item is poop, as in you use it and it leaves behind a poop, nothing else.
    It's a roguelike. Not a game you expect to let you start off overpowered, I guess.
    Nope, just the low attack power of Eve was such a hassle.
    Also remember to bomb blue rocks!
    I do. Usually. I think.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    I really should finish this history project I have for tomorrow.

But I'm laaaaazyyyyyy
  • What is it with IJBMers and pushing assignments to the last minute?
  • Because nerds with internet-induced ADD who never had to build a work ethic in highschool, yet are still clever enough to get by on deadline skimming.

• Has friends besides tanks now
    Despite getting called on about half a dozen things during my second road test, I have my license. And I made it into that music festival I mentioned a few times. This has been a fairly good day so far.
  • No rainbow star
    ^^ Pretty much that

Speaking of which, I really need to break the habit of studying last minute. God I hope I remember things we learned in class D:
  • Had dinner with a Chinese exchange student and his bros, he made dumplings and tea and vinegar peanuts or however they call it. That last one was fucking delicious. He also said that there are a lot of foreign teachers of English over there who can't speak a word of the language of the country they're in. Hmm, more possible plans for the future.
  • No rainbow star
    Final in a few minutes

I am fucked :D
  • edited 2011-12-06 16:24:43
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Congrats. Everest! Celebrate by...driving to a concert or something.

Also, IJAM: Ronnie James Dio singing God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen. I don't think there's a more perfect cover of a christmas song out there.
  • As a Chinese Canadian who likes Western twists on Eastern classics, I would love to try fried wontons sometime. Wonton = win, anything fried = win, so Fried Wontons = earth-melting win. Right?
  • edited 2011-12-06 17:57:55
    No rainbow star
    ^ Bacon = win. Ice Cream = win. Yet I don't think Bacon Ice Cream = win of any sort :P

Also, currently I am hoping not that I passed the final but that I didn't do badly enough to fail the course :<
  • There's such thing as Bacon Ice Cream?

My god...it's beautiful.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    That's nothing. They sell bacon coffee.