If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Bingo. I knew there's something great with an E in front of it.
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    Courtney.

Seconded.
  • edited 2017-01-25 18:32:18
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Courtney seems like a nice idea.  Thanks!

Does Elaine ever occur as a surname?  (I know this is sorta backwards since Courtney is the historical surname...)
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Beyond The Lampshade is dead!

And YET I REMEMBER WHAT THE HELL THAT IS
    WHY have I been cursed to waste precious neural space on such unimportant shit

I REMEMBER CHAGEN
    AND TNU
    AND GUYINWHITE
    and BlazeBullet I'd FUCK the SHIT out of her
    and MightyAnonyms stuff
    and that one guy who copied my link and got banned
    and Vivi

AND THE GLORIOUS person? 

Something about making a co-op sexual abuse story with another user.
    vandro wrote: »

Myrmidon was Banned? Holy crap I miss out on stuff really blatant.

http://itjustbugsme.com/forums/discussion/5649/i-thought-only-one-thread-was-throwing-a-shitfit./p4

Speaking of memory lane, I find it amusing to see both Alex and Forzare to declare themselves to be problematic considering their current state.

also i used way too many ellipses.

i cant read thread :<
  • just change it to "itjustbugsme.com" to "Ijbm.zonexus.net"
  • It's interesting how, after Mel Blanc's death, his characters ended up being voiced by like a dozen different actors because nobody could match his sheer vocal range.

Daws Butler had a hand-picked successor but he ended up drinking himself to death
  • Hey Vorpy.

I heard BTL got better after Martello left.

I also remember that awkward moment where I realized everybody else hated TheMightyAnonym while I thought he was cool.

Also, two people copied your link, inkblot and GLORIOUSLEADER, the latter sockpuppeted as CountryPumpkin but eventually got banned.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    What did TMA do? I associate the handle with someone who I could enjoy in a conversation, so I'm curious if I got mistaken at some point.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    IIRC GloriousLeader was a sockpuppet of TMA, I think?
  • ^^ He was the one with the magician pony avatar who posted with colors, ASCII stuff and overall quirkyness.

IIRC he made a thread with a hotlinked picture of poop with no warnings (more like shitpost amirite?) and got banned for like a week, then he made a sockpuppet named PrincessApricot to ban-evade and posted for a while, pretending to be a princess but otherwise being equally quirky. I remember figuring out they were the same but didn't realize he had ban-evaded. Eventually the mods noticed and he got banned, then he PMed one of the mods about him running some sort of social experiment on humanity using us a guinea pigs and overally acting like a tryhard cartoon villain. I think his ban was temporary but after that they decided it should be permanent.

^ GLORIOUSLeader/CountryPumpkin was his own (he was the SA guy, veteran in those TVT flamewars back in the day), TMA/PrincessApricot was somebody entirely different.

• Might as well post TMA's message:
    AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA after all this time Apricot has finally
    fallen.

Aaaanywho, I'm sending this PM out there if only to get some closure. It
    should firstly be duly noted that I will likely never be returning to
    IJBM... as myself (I got bored after all).

I did indeed make the Princess quite quickly after my ban, and for a
    specific reason: There was a series of experiments (or due to the lack
    of scientific method, "practice"), involving the creation of identities
    which have separate personalities from my own. Unlike regular sock
    puppets, these were created for the purpose of highly specific goals,
    and were never intended to be broken from character.

My ban (geeze, why did it take so long, I'm an idiot who blows up forums
    :/) gave me the opportunity to go ahead and focus on the beginning what
    I have dubbed the Mayfly project.

Why? Humanity is like white noise on a television screen. There are so
    many colors, and countless unique shapes flashing in and out of
    existence - but all anyone really sees is static. I have taken it upon
    myself to do something a little more interesting with my existence than
    most, and have begun to research what makes certain people into
    memorable heroes, as well as how small actions can ripple through
    society.

Princess Apricot was the first of my "children", and thus I basically
    botched her creation. Nonetheless I learned a great deal, and even began
    to like "her" personality a bit (I originally intended for her to be
    like me, but standing for things I loathe).

Interestingly, the simplicity of her personality meant that she
    possessed a very significant presence - at the cost of her appearing
    fake. This was pointed out incessantly, even though she still had a few
    "fans". I must admit I'm rather peeved that nobody accused me, but oh
    well, I guess I did better than I thought.

I gave up on her, and allowed the IP to float in cyberspace while I
    wonderposted, but it took forever to be caught.

The experiments have been a great pleasure. Rather than seeing from a
    given point of view, I have actually adopted the goals of said views.
    Men, women, Atheists, a pagan, quiet people, angry people. It would have
    been near impossible otherwise, but now I can understand the heart
    behind these beliefs and characters.

I also got a ton better at writing. I caught on to all kinds of flaws as
    well as improved my character dialogue. Poor Apricot, shame to see her
    fall into oblivion.

Fare thee well; I'm curious to see if anyone can catch my other
    creations without the sloppy IP address giveaway. Ahhh, the joys of
    human experimentation and social engineering. I'm going OWN my marketing
    class; I hear the teacher plays favorites - a fitting target.
    Kids these days...
  • I wonder how many people here have been banned from heapers or vice versa. Or both, rofl. It seems like GMH runs this place now and GMH is my friend! The person who runs heapers is... not my friend, to say the least. :V I think they casted me as a cartoon villain because I was the villain Gotham needs, and they sure pushed me as far as they could to play the part by blaming me for their issues and making me feel bad about myself and cry, and accordingly I did play their cartoon villain for a while out of anger and despair! But Forsythe was the villain Gotham deserves. Yes I'm implying that heapers is Gotham. On a side note, Forsythe is continuing to make his way as an indie comics artist and I'm continuing to (debatably) make my way with freelance housekeeping and youtube vids. I think I'll be eligible for autismbux this year tho. Also! I am a sweet and caring girl who has merely made some mistakes and suffered from mental illness, and this is what my therapist said about me. She said I don't deserve to torture myself or be torn down by other people and I shouldn't hang around people who aren't nice to me. These days I follow her guidance very closely because she has helped me tremendously in recovering from... things. So, while playing a villain sure is fun, I think I am just too sensitive to actually be a villain. I'm in regular contact with my beloved Imipolex as I have been for six years, even though the only place he'll chat regularly is heapers. I also talked to a number of heapers friends after being B& 5ever, which is proof enough that I was doing something right, mental collapse from real life issues notwithstanding. I cried bitterly for many hours over losing my heapers girlfriend, miss Dove, but in the end I've accepted that we're not meant to be partners. That said, I seek her forgiveness for acting selfishly towards her and consider her to have been an extremely valuable friend who helped me to survive and I still deeply wish for her general well being, so I am not capable of harboring any ill will in her direction, even if she won't let me be her good friend ever again. I think one day in the future, though it may be years from now, Imipolex will finally take me to Wendy's for our first date. I kinda forgot where I was going with this tbh. I'll end this post by saying that I really like GMH and I wish we could hang out irl more and I'm very grateful that he's allowed me to stick around despite having been genuinely insane for some time.
    I REMEMBER SHIPPING

Is Central and Anonus still together? I remember they bonded through mutual streetname stuff and News Channel logos (I think, Anonus liked the logos?) or was it ponies?

I forgot about the HH

and forgot about this place until I got a message from a friend with this link and suddenly remembered
  • Anonus and I are still together, yes. ^_^
  • edited 2017-01-28 01:37:49
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I wonder how many people here have been banned from heapers or vice versa. Or both, rofl.

I think there's a handful of people (like less than 5 from what I can think of) that are banned from HH but not banned here, and maybe some vice versa, mainly people who were active years ago and got banned from here who haven't been banned from HH because they never tried to join (e.g. the BTL raiding squad).  Banned from both is probably another small list as I remember that at least one person has gotten themselves banned from both.

The person who runs heapers is... not my friend, to say the least. :V I think they casted me as a cartoon villain because I was the villain Gotham needs, and they sure pushed me as far as they could to play the part by blaming me for their issues and making me feel bad about myself and cry, and accordingly I did play their cartoon villain for a while out of anger and despair! But Forsythe was the villain Gotham deserves. Yes I'm implying that heapers is Gotham.

I...think you're going a little off the deep end there.

Also! I am a sweet and caring girl who has merely made some mistakes and suffered from mental illness, and this is what my therapist said about me. She said I don't deserve to torture myself or be torn down by other people and I shouldn't hang around people who aren't nice to me. These days I follow her guidance very closely because she has helped me tremendously in recovering from... things.

Great to hear therapy is helping you a lot.  And I definitely agree with your therapist on that you should focus on the positive -- you've had more than your share of negativity already, so no need to keep beating yourself up over it.

So, while playing a villain sure is fun, I think I am just too sensitive to actually be a villain.

Aww.
  • hey, this place was a thing once

and it still is
  • Alright, who linked IJBM on HH.
    IT WAS ME, VIANI
  • Aw man, just imagine all the fun I can't have with you there because I'm banned 5ever. But becoming involved in HH again would probably be a bad thing for me.
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    doggies.
  • Hi Imicow. I see you found our secret hangout.

[Editor's note: IJBM is not secret and is not a hangout.]

• IMIPOLEX

I LOVE YOU
  • @Earthlight_Ray

I bear you no ill will and am glad you're doing better.
    I remember Imipol, they loved cowgirls, and I THINK you were in the FLG, maybe?
  • ^^ Thankie.
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    Hi Earthlight Cream, I love you too.

I'm not sure what FLG is, but I do love me some cowgirls