If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I thought only one thread was throwing a shitfit.

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Hey guys, remember that time you willingly went into that derail about incest in that one thread, and that one time you willingly went into that derail about suicide threats, and that derail about bullying, and that derail about virginity, and etc?
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    It wouldn't be so bad if Soti was apologetic about some of the more terrible things he's said. To my mind, he's gone way beyond something of the caliber of a personal insult at least once. He shows no signs of trying or wanting to adapt to the community or general human interaction at large. And we pretty much know he's not going to change and that he's going to cause great big smelly shitfits. 

He's just completely unrepentant for anything and seems to be working under the idea that he can get away with quite a bit. 
  • Can't we all just go back to talking about Pokemon?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    SotiCoto has been given a month-long ban.

He was previously banned for a week.  This is the second ban level.  Next ban is permaban.
  • edited 2011-07-19 20:28:47
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Alex- The mods (more specifically, Glenn and Everest) have spoken to him about that.
  • edited 2011-07-19 20:29:16
    One foot in front of the other, every day.
    ^^ and ^ <3
  • We already settled this. Fire/Dragon is overpowered for a starter. If Charizard was a Pseudo? Sure. A Starter? No.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    He was previously banned for a week.  This is the second ban level.  Next ban is permaban.

I was fairly sure it went warning-week_tempban-permaban...
  • Can't we all just go back to talking about Pokemon?
    Isn't a good 10% of this forum's post traffic about Pokemon when there's no drama, anyway?
    Charizard isn't an easily-accessed new or recent gen starter, though. 
  • edited 2011-07-19 20:31:39
    @Noim: Yes, I'm trying to raise that ratio.

@Madass: It's recentness or availablity is not a concern. The fact remains that it's still a starter. 
  • edited 2011-07-19 20:32:10
    Has friends besides tanks now
    -finishes catching up-

"
    . . . a mod said "*sigh*". That's pretty much code for "You all disgust me, I hate you all, I'm locking this bullshit.""

Honestly? Days like this legitimately put me on the border of that sentiment. This is really exasperating.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-07-19 20:34:10
    You hate us? :<
    I'm agreeing with Everest though.
    But... why does that matter? Why do outdated, not-easily-accessed starters have to be balanced with one-another? I could understand your perspective if it was Gen IV or Gen V, but as it stands, no-one's starting the game with Charmander, it's generally not available until post-game content if at all and Charizard needs a boost. 
  • You hate us too, Cygan? :<

• edited 2011-07-19 20:36:24
    Incidentally, I'm getting concerns that replacing Delibird with Superman the Emolga in my Underpowered Mons run fo  Black is going to make things too easy. 

He's tearing shit up with Thunder Wave+Electro Ball. 

@Madass: Just because Blaziken got Speed Boost doesn't mean Charizard needs to be Fire/Dragon. 
    But... why does that matter? Why do outdated, not-easily-accessed starters have to be balanced with one-another?

Remakes. Further games like the Mystery Dungeon games. The now Pokemon Blast Rumble games.

There's a lot more titles than just the main set of games.
  • edited 2011-07-19 20:35:52
    You can change. You can.
    Nvm.
  • edited 2011-07-19 20:36:25
    "You hate us? :<

-cries-"

Well, you could leave out the "I hate you all" part, but it seems like half the users of this place have an attitude problem, and if I were to crack down on all of them, I'd probably kill this place's activity.
    You hate us too, Cygan? :<

No, but you do exasperate me.

Just once, I'd like to be able to get ten hours of sleep and not have this place explode while I'm gone.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-07-19 20:36:47
    You're right, Juan. Shinx is adorable. ^_^

^Ten hours? Wut?

^^Oh, you were serious? Huh.
  • Juan Carlos, you watch the mouth of yours!

• You can change. You can.
    Meh, decided against posting that. FWIW, it was me complaining about the Pokemon derail.
  • Most adorable Mon award still goes to Joltik. Cutest damn thing ever. 
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ...does this thread have any redeeming value besides a Pokémon derail anyway?
  • edited 2011-07-19 20:38:57
    "^^Oh, you were serious? Huh."

Yes, I was, hence why I said "legitimately". This place's ability to turn the most innocuous topics sour and mock each other is rather depressing at times.
    Ten hours? Wut?

Usually, I end up getting like, 6 hours of sleep because I wait up for other mods to get online.

I went to sleep at 9PM yesterday. I got up at 9AM today, had a shower and everything, get online and this place has exploded.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-07-19 20:39:46
    ^^^It has value as far as discussing IJBM going to shit recently. :/

^^It's the same everywhere else. I'm not saying that's a good thing, I'm just saying it shouldn't be surprising. Also, sorry, I guess, since I know I'm at least 30% of the problem.

loltriplemodpost