If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• I'm a damn twisted person

Hrm... I'm pretty sure at some point people have written Pettigrew or Rita Skeeter unbirth fics via animagus hijinks. 

I'm just going to go bash my head against the wall until I pass out now. 

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Ha, fanfics.

• I have read Dolores Umbridge/Margaret Thatcher slashfic.

And Aslan/White Witch

The latter was by Neil Gaiman. 

• Champion of the Whales

Is HH hurr durring for anyone else?

• Whale,

Yup, it seems like HH is down right now.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Hm. It's like 10AM in the morning, but it's also a weekend. I haven't slept for... 22 hours, and I'm at that point where sitting in one place for more than about a minute causes me a massive case of headspin when I move.

sleep y/n

• I'm a damn twisted person

Go to bed Nova, you're exhausted.

• You can change. You can.

go the fuck to sleep

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

but

it's 10AM and i live next to a highway and also i have to water the garden and do the dishes

but i can do that after so GOODNIGHT

• a little muffled

Hi.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Yo.

Well. That was a lot of sleep. :|

• Wasn't there a squid/JK Rowling fic floating around somewhere?

• a little muffled
    so the world didn't end but

I have no more Jim Butcher novels to read and it feels like it did :(

read the stormlight archives

or if youve read that read the wheel of time

• a little muffled
    But there's only one book of Stormlight now isn't there? So it'd just be more waiting...

I asked for Elantris and Alloy of Law for Christmas though.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

it'd just be more waiting

I asked for [...] Alloy of Law

heheh.

But there's only one book of Stormlight now isn't there? So it'd just be more waiting...

Well, yes. But it's a book that lends itself very well to rereading, plus it's significantly long so it would occupy you forever.

And The Wheel of Time is just about to finish, so...

• edited 2012-12-22 02:12:11
    a little muffled
    CU: poopoo to you too

Nova: I do mean to read Stormlight eventually. Wheel of Time...maybe

and by 'eventually' you mean 'now' right :D

I just found it funny because Way of Kings is getting its sequel before Alloy of Law is.

But Way of Kings has many more books coming after its sequel than Alloy of Law does.

• a little muffled
    Nova: Maybe when I'm done with all my Christmas books.

CU: you mock my pain D:

Probably.

Well, almost certainly.

Nevertheless.

It's getting 9 sequels, and- well, actually, Alloy of Law isn't getting any sequels, so...

Yes it is.

(though we already discussed this on Steamchat; this is for the benefit of other people)

• Anyone watching Shezow?

• edited 2012-12-22 04:58:03
    yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

So hey, can someone here do me a favor and see if anyone else is getting a Forbidden error on Heapers' Hangout? Cuz I am, and I'm not sure if I was banned for some reason or what.

edit: and it's back, nevermind.