If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2012-12-18 16:32:33
    Has friends besides tanks now

Finished the semester with a 3.221, in spite of giving no shits during finals week. Kinda sucks, and if I don't do really well this coming semester (and I probably won't, because I'm taking Spanish again), I'll be out of the Honors Program, but at least I aced the one class I really cared about.

• Dear ex boyfriend.

Congrats, you've reduced a normal teenage girl into a terrified and depressed crying wreck.

You must be so fucking proud of yourself.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Well, the important thing is, are you feeling better?

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

i'm tenmyouji now

• I do feel better. Haven't harmed myself today
  • Got my school results today.

Aww. Yes.

^^ Awesome. :)  I hope things look upward from here.

In other news, though, I won't be able to visit my old high school because some jerk shat up a school in Connecticut.

• I told you a hundred times Seibah, I don't want you in my pool

FNdc5.jpg

I wonder if this is going to happen. I'm not taking part since friday is when smedlybucks are a third the price.

• edited 2012-12-18 22:22:17
    a little muffled

Online shooter ceasefire? Now that would be a sign of the apocalypse.

...oh

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

Wait, what is Online Shooter Ceasefire?

I don't understand the phrase.

• edited 2012-12-19 00:45:18
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Wait, what is Online Shooter Ceasefire?

I don't understand the phrase.

Basically, a movement for people to stop playing online FPSes for a day as a gesture of peace in the wake of the recent massacre.

It won't work, given the average Halo/Call of Duty player.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Basically, everyone plays CoD on the 21st and only uses knives.

At least, I'm pretty sure that's it. What else could it be? 

• edited 2012-12-19 00:51:00
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

^ Everyone playing TF2's Medieval Mode?

In other news, courtesy of @Unknown_Entity:

http://unknown634.sytes.net/18717_452620691465156_1750339293_n.jpg

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

See it's because of loopholes like that, that make me think the call should have been "stop playing violent video games on the 21st", but given video games more like "don't play video games at all on the 21st".

• I have a splitting headache. It's annoying and hurts.

It did not, however, stop me from finishing The Last Command, which was awesome.

Why the 21st?

Because Mesoamerican Long Count Calendar shenanigans.

Think Y2K, but even less of a realistic problem, and with lots more crazy mysticism.

• Decided to treat myself. If I make it all the way to New Years and not harm myself in anyway, then I will get myself something nice.
  • Poot dispenser here

The Online Shooter Ceasefire is an interesting idea (I thought of it after the shooting had happened).

I might just simply busy myself with Giana Sisters on that day.

• Helped a fratmate out with a behavioural test. Had to rate pictures of profs based on how sciencey they look. Turns out most peeps were confronted with some of their own latent sexism(me included) and Germans were rated the most sciencey by the majority of people. Curious.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Just woke up. Fuck.

• Just got my ATAR as well.

Fuck yes.

• "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

Done with finals and finally at home.

• edited 2012-12-19 20:45:55
    I told you a hundred times Seibah, I don't want you in my pool

Well this is something, War Z got removed from steam.

Valve even addressed the bannings that were happening in the steamforum. This is gunna b gud.

What's War Z?

Open-world zombie survival mmo, I think. Day Z is a copy cat of it that got added to Steam. People aren't a fan.

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

Total Biscuit summed it up pretty well.
  • I told you a hundred times Seibah, I don't want you in my pool

You got the titles mixed up. the Open-world survivor game is Day Z, War Z was the copy cat released on steam.

The problem was less its originality as much as the developers lied about what features were in the game. The game is in alpha but its suddenly release candidate. They said there were multiple game worlds each spanning 100-400 KM in size, when in reality there is one that is 72 KM.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2012/12/19/valve-pulls-the-war-z-off-steam-offers-refund/

• edited 2012-12-19 21:40:02
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

^^^ Wait, which one is the copycat again? nevermind ninja-corrected