If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• I told you a hundred times Seibah, I don't want you in my pool

http://images.4chan.org/v/src/1355972973069.jpg

They even took the EULA wholesale from LoL and didn't change the links. Granted EULA's aren't the most original things in the world.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Haven't I heard of another game lifting the LoL EULA before?

• Total Biscuit summed it up pretty well.

I lost it when he got beaten to death by a floating backpack.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    tumblr_lux3iffOiR1qiwcbgo1_1280.jpg
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

• But you never had any to begin with.

• There is love everywhere, I already know

Hey.

• How are you?
  • edited 2012-12-20 08:10:42

There are people doing roadworks outside and they have a really bright light set-up. It's annoying. And hi, Tools.

Gradually finishing up my backlog of work.  You?

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Tired and irritated because my doctor scheduled my physical appointment 7:30 AM.

/firstworldproblems

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

I don't see it, it's not like her vision is augmented.

• Kichigai birthday!!

Best video on the universe. Now I don't care if the world ends

^ :O

• Well... Been a month with my girl.
  • Kichigai birthday!!

Heh, moot is playing Final Hours (from Majora's Mask) as the BGM on /v/ and "Kom, Susser Tod" on /a/

• edited 2012-12-20 20:06:25
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

guys

drop these chinese cartoons of yours and watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsde8sIs9Do&feature=youtu.be&t=2m42s

it's like three times more barbaric than the original one

• >sit down at park bench to watch art installment

>cute girls sit next to me, offer green tea

>green tea is actually vodka

>girls are actually lesbians

>installment is actually hypnotic mesmerent of a thousand subtle patterns and colors

>bench is actually a recliner

>everyconceivablefacetwentbetterthanexpected.png
  • You can change. You can.

last i checked haven you're not a girl so why would that have been better

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

every time i think i find the weirdest, most disturbing ship-fic in the harry potter fandom, i get proven wrong

i dont know how you get more disturbing than a smut fic between hermione and the sorting hat, but there we go

^It's the internet. There's always more and it's always worse.

Now the question is, how did you find shit like that.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

searching "weirdest pairings in harry potter fanfics" does wonders if you have patience

(although the sorting hat/hermione one i found from wtffanction on tumblr)

now as to whether i should have

well, honestly, no

i was just bored and kinda hating myself and i thought 'hey you know what would be an excellent idea? torturing myself with weird fanfiction again'

then i found a hermione/giant squid pairing and now i think i'ma go be sick

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Isn't schoolgirl/giant squid old hat at this point? 

'twas not the worst of what i found, alex. 'twas merely the first. and the one least likely to make everyone reading this be sick.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Runa Mondschein.

I mean, it's a real person's name. "Rune World-Shine". Not a Bond villain's girlfriend's, anime character's, or RPG party member's of the mystical waif archetype. That's one hell of what at TVT is called Awesome McCoolname. Don't you agree?

And it didn't even belong to anyone more interesting than some insignificant townswoman.

• But you never had any to begin with.

every time i think i find the weirdest, most disturbing ship-fic in the harry potter fandom, i get proven wrong

I refuse to take any blame for this. :|

No, you're not at fault. The Hermione/Buckbeak thing was worse than your one.