If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

As far as I can recall, there was no consistent perception of me in high school. Some people considered me exceedingly nerdy, others thought I was a pothead, others considered me intelligent but otherwise normal and so on. This was pretty good, I guess, and one of the few aspects of high school I look back on fondly. 

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

nobody really cared about me in high school except for the dickheads who liked to beat up trans/gay/bi/whatever people.

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

nobody really cared about me in high school except for the dickheads who liked to beat up trans/gay/bi/whatever people.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

> high school

right as I'm finishing up a night of nostalgia inundation

:...(

• edited 2012-12-24 00:06:55
    Has friends besides tanks now

I'm not entirely sure what people thought of me. Nerdy, smart, asocial et cetera, I think, but at least the first two probably go for most/all of us here. Don't remember if I was ever thought of as funny, or particularly insightful, or gay, or what. But at least no one ever beat me up, so I can safely say that I was tolerated, in any case. :V

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I was horribly socially awkward for the first year of it thanks to being homeschooled for middleschool, then moderately socially awkward for the second, then for the rest of the time I fit in all right.

It helped that it was a tiny private school.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Oh, yeah, I guess there was the awkward part for the first two or three years, too. I think I actually got a lot better senior year, but I can't remember if I was really any better junior year. All in all, it was a sad state of affairs.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I still have the awkward part. :V

• edited 2012-12-24 00:43:49
    Has friends besides tanks now

Oh, me too. It's just gotten a bit better, and I can at least pretend like I'm funny and interesting every now and then, if the topic of conversation interests me.

I can crack lame jokes nobody laughs at...!

But I can also cook, so everyone tolerates me now.

• I'm a damn twisted person

Me in High School - Awkward and a little crazy but fun to hang out with for some reason. Useful for nannying friends who are idiots or in an altered state of mind. 

Me now - Awkward and a little crazy, but inexplicably fun to be around. Have lost the tolerance for nannying idiots. Instead I've decided to be a nurse. 

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

I was an absolute idiot in the first year of high school - blame the ill effects of anti-depressants (long story). I got better afterwards, but it took a long time to clear my reputation and I remained quite frustrated and socially awkward for some time because of that.

Right now I'm that one ridiculously chill guy with no semblance of respect for himself or anything else around him, who may or may not be a pothead.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

I ah, was not a pleasant person throughout most of high school. At least not freshman and sophomore year.

I can crack lame jokes nobody laughs at...!

Like: Q) what do you call being waked up by being punched in the dick? A) Alarm cock

Ahaha, oh man, that reminds me: I was the one who taught my year level what a "turkey neck alarm clock" is. 

I always feel ethically dodgy about sampling recordings where the artist is unknown. Happens to me once in a great while.

Really? How does that make you feel worse than if you know who it is? Wouldn't it be the other way around?

I prefer to credit my sources, even if they're unobvious, is all. It's just kinda dumb to me to have to put "Unknown Traditional Chinese Song - Unknown Artist" in a sample list.

Ah.

• Getting dragged out to midnight Mass in a few hours.

I'm an atheist.

:|

Meanwhile, I am home alone on Christmas Eve, playing video games and eating pizza.

Surprisingly, I prefer it to the alternative.

wtf

why don't I get pizza.

Presumably because you did not buy any.

I have no money until Thursday. :(

• Champion of the Whales

There is a petition to deport Piers Morgan back to Blighty >.>

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Same here, Nova. I just don't want to prefer it to the alternative.

• You can change. You can.

should i get sushi or pizza for christmas

which one is more heathen-y

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^pizza sushi

i'm pretty sure that exists.

• But you never had any to begin with.

Pizza with sushi on actually sounds pretty tasty.

I'm thinking of pizza dough stuffed with rice and seafood, wrapped cylindrically like normal sushi.

Which sounds pretty boss and now I'm hungry.  

• Kichigai birthday!!

Made googlings and apparently it's pretty popular in Toronto