If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

I am not getting a forbidden error and I can log in.

• I was getting the errors for a minute too, Blixty.

• Doing a door shift while wearing a horsemask is a wonderful way to get treated to some screamers. Also, latex gets warm.

• The mayans didn't have the guts to end the world before my birthday. And I feel surprisingly OK for the amount of alcohol I drank last night/this morning.

• Boo, I'm wearing a splint on my right (main) hand. Typing is annoying.

• edited 2012-12-22 10:32:33
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

^^^ Plastic materials tend not to breathe well on the skin.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    My schedule at work today: 5:45PM-11PM. With an hour break. And when I'm scheduled until 11, I usually finish all my chores and leave at around 10:15.

why am i even working if they don't need me
  • edited 2012-12-22 18:31:52
    Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

I need to find an artist, man. Thought I had one.

• MrWMrW
    edited 2012-12-22 18:33:55

What is it? I think I might be able to produce something. Drop me a PM or summat.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

I just found out the Internet not only has bad poetry generators, it also has bad philosophy generators. I'm thinking of the Chomskybot as a decent example, whatever to say about Chomsky himself.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Don't forget the postmodernist essay generator.

• Kichigai birthday!!

So /u/ won this. I kinda wish /jp/ had won, but at least it wasn't /cgl/

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    On break. Extremely bored.
  • Moar jazz, this time with old bros I hadn't seen in a long time. The reason one of 'em gave? Too lazy to pass on a new e-mail and phone number. By the heavens, some peeps are just flaky.

Also, glorious lulz:

http://niceguysofokc.tumblr.com/

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Bastards.

My brother brought his friends over. They ate most of my food. Dammit, now I have to buy even more :|

• You can change. You can.

I will be unavailable until January 1st, fellows. Or at least, a lot less able.

See ya, fellas.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

See ya!

• a little muffled

See you...in the future.

• Kichigai birthday!!

Fuck you I hope you never come back. B-baka

• edited 2012-12-23 20:17:45
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I think I realized one reason why I like things like Youtube Poop.

It has to do with the fact that it acknowledges (or at least tries to acknowledge) all those random irrelevant and distracting stimuli in my head when I experience something.

Basically, I mean those thought processes that go "heh you said X" or "hey look it's a Y" etc..

I mean, say someone mentions beans in passing, and then I think of "beans, lots of beans, lots of beans lots of beans" and then I start thinking of Magical Trevor.  Normally, thinking of Magical Trevor would be completely irrelevant and useless.  However, in YTPs, thinking of Magical Trevor might well be exactly what the creator intended, as he/she flashes a picture of Trevor across the screen.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

And The Incredible Hulk is still my favorite MCU movie.

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

And my favorite one is The Avengers.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

I just learned that basically my whole high school thought I was gay.

:U

That's kinda telling, at least they pegged you had a sexuality. Most of mine thought I was literally a kid in every aspect of my personality, so they wrote me off as asexual.

• My first High School thought I was an arsehole. My second High School thought I was a bit of a doofus, but a good, reasonably intelligent bloke.

Guess which one I preferred.

I loved my highschool, given, I was the class clown, the know-it-all and the pathetic nerd.

• You can change. You can.

I was that guy who everyone called when they needed help with the schoolwork and who did nothing but sit at the back of the room, feet on the table and eating potato chips while doing nothing.

that guy is such an asshole

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

I just learned that basically my whole high school thought I was gay.

That was my middle school.

My high school thought I was either a total goody two-shoes, or ranked me with the kids that were nerdy even by my standards.