If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Avengers Assemble!

Comments

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Alex, I actually think you have the most in common with Captain America. I know you're not American, but the two of you have an earnest straightforwardness and desire for goodness that I feel is more important.

Flattery won't g-get you anywhere.

Baka.

• You can change. You can.

that paragraph made me think that Malk is actually Tony. 

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

I already corrected in the edit, it makes me be the resenter.

• Definitely not gay.

I am going to watch this on Saturday

• It shocked me that no one's even mentioned Thanos' kickass post-credit scene yet.

I squealed so hard at "...to challenge them is to court Death."

• edited 2012-05-05 04:03:48

One thing that bugged me, was Captain America's costume...I dunno it just didn't look finished.

I think the Hulk is a pretty good fit for me.

• Mark Ruffalo is great in this movie.

• Yeah he really was. I feel he was LEAGUES better than Edward Norton (and I think Ruffalo would even make a good American Doctor Who).

As for the Thanos scene...that really was WOW...I had always suspected Thanos would have something to do with the movie, they had redone the Skrulls to REALLY look like old Thanos. Thanos is probably one of my favourite Marvel villains and I really hope he is the villain in Avengers 2.

If they do make I'd love to see Ant Man, Wasp, Luke Cage and Captain Marvel join the team. (And I'd love Ultron as the villain for an Avengers 3)

• edited 2012-05-05 04:35:35

So... does that mean they're gonna do the Infinity Gauntlet for Avengers 2? :D

• ...MAYBE! xD That'd be pretty awesome.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

You know, at first I thought the dude Loki was talking to was Thanos and thought 'I hope that's some character I never heard of.' 

Then it turned out to be an original character, os I was okay.

I wasn't surprised at Thanos presence. I mean, he's pretty much Marvel's answer to Darkseid.

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read
    Jumped on the avatar bandwagon for the heck of it.
  • edited 2012-05-05 07:11:24

^^ I thought that dude was Thanos too, and I was like: "Man, what the hell did they do to him?"

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I didn't know there was a post-credit scene so I didn't stay for that and now i feel bad and sad

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

there's always a post-credit scene in superhero movies

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Stuff like this is the reason why I always stay on my seat until the credits end. People do look at me like I'm a a total weirdo, but it's worth the potential prize!

yeah, in hindsight, it was kinda dumb to not suspect that, but to be honest, I also wasn't in a rush to tell me friends to wait ten minutes while everyone was leaving to stay just to see a sequel hook. 

I also always feel kinda bad about staying during credits cuz that's the time where they use to clean up for the next showing and I just get this strange urge to go and help. 

• An Avengers thread? Yes!

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

Half the people in my theater thought that Thanos was the Red Skull.

• I must ask, but is it practically necessary to watch the previous films? I'm asking this because I'm watching it tonight.

Nope. All they really do is put the pieces in the right places and make you acquaintanced with them. Stuff like the Asgardians, the Tesseract and so on. But they explain them in the movie anyway.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

The only related movie I watched before this was Iron Man, but I understood it perfectly. Except for the alien guys. Were they ever even named?

• edited 2012-05-05 12:36:57
    He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

They are the Chitauri, Ultimate Marvel version of the Skrulls.

Also, HERETICS! I feel ashamed when people think they deserve watching The Avengers without watching the preceding movies! I WENT TO IRON MAN'S PREMIERE AND STAYED THROUGH THE CREDITS! I HAVE BEEN WAITING THE AVENGERS INITIATIVE SINCE THEN!

AND YOU GUYS WANT TO JUST SHOW UP?! HOW DARE YOU?! 

• They're somethin' else.

THUMBS UP, SOLDIER!

Shut up, hypocrite.

he really is our loki

*single tear*

Leaving the shouting aside, that's how I really feel, jumping in the bandwagon when it is cool is ridicoulously entitled.

• They're somethin' else.

Same ol' Vandro.

The one you went and talked behind his back while showing amability to my face. I do hate hypocrisy.