If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Vidya Gaems General

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Finished Assassin's Creed.

That was pretty awesome.

And confusing.

But also awesome.

okay bed time
  • edited 2012-06-18 02:15:02
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

If you think that was weird, wait for the second game.

• I'm a damn twisted person

And if you liked Altair, you should really end up liking Ezio over the next 3 games.

• edited 2012-06-18 02:28:26
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

It's kind of insane how unspoiled I've managed to be on this series. 

Going into it, I guess I didn't expect it to get all sci-fi, if that makes any sense.

Which is weird considering the plot revolves around a machine that lets you relive the lives of your ancestors, but yeah.  I mean, I figured it would just be all about the Assassin's vs. Templars, but I totally didn't expect the crazy technology from the middle ages.

Definitely interested in what comes next though.   I've played Assassin's Creed 2 a bit, but not much.  And it was a while ago, so I've pretty much forgotten what I did play.

tomorrow though

because it's 3:30 in the goddamn morning and i should have been asleep five hours ago

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

crazy technology from the middle ages

It's not really from the middle ages so much as it still exists then.

(That's not a spoiler for later; you can read it on one of the computers in AC1; I think something about Jesus using a Piece of Eden is mentioned)

• edited 2012-06-18 02:34:42
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

I know, I mostly just meant the fact that the crazy technology existed at all in the middle ages.

Al Mualim talks about how the piece of eden created the illusions of the red sea parting and water becoming wine and stuff, so I figured that it had been around for a while.

Oh, right. It's been awhile since I've played it >.>

• edited 2012-06-18 02:41:14
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Yep.  I ain't buying new games for a while.

Well, I can send Paypal various documents.

I don't feel like it, or I don't have access to them at least off the top of my head.  Like, none of the utility bills are paid under my name, so I'm not even sure I have one for that category.

Whatever.  Now I'm just wondering whether I ought to withdraw the nineteen cents I have left in my account.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Starting Assassin's Creed 2.

Thank god I have this for 360.
  • But you never had any to begin with.

Got my final job in the FJF. Final team is White Mage/Red Mage/Geomancer/Berserker. Fork Tower is going to be fun. :/

Assassin's robe get.
  • But you never had any to begin with.

When I first played ACII, I just spent ages grabbing all the chests. I can't even remember how long it took me to get the assassin stuff.

• ^^^ Reflect Ring and Bonemail for Omniscient, Sacred is a wimp so whatever.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Okay, good, now just get them to stop endorsing breast-enlargement surgery.

Francesco de Pazzi down.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/unskippable/5682-Sacred-2-Fallen-Angel

This game looks really bad, but I want to play it anyway and I have no idea why.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Is that the one Blind Guardian wrote a song for?

Apparently.

• If that don't work, use more gun.

My final job in the fiesta is a... thief.  How anticlimactic.

Also, reflect rings make Fork Tower a breeze.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

^^^ Good song, though.

Huh.

I'm not a fan of Blizzard's games, but that's interesting enough that I thought I'd post it anyway.

• Kichigai birthday!!
    Light Suit get in MP2! Damn, that looks sexy compared to the Dark Suit
  • Grinding for hearts in Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Converting weapon gems to weapons is way too expensive.

leonardo da vinci is

the most awesome.
    armor of altaïr get

• Yes, it's coming alright.

so

i got all of The Truth videos

uh

whoa okay
    So as much as Ezio's story is engaging me, Altaïr's journal and The Truth are doing a great job of getting me more interested in the metaplot.