If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Magic: The Gathering

Comments

• Sounds like your fate was sealed.

• You can change. You can.

why must your puns be so limited

• Your worth is 50 yen!

Because he doesn't have time to construct better ones. It's standard procedure, really. He's a modern kind of man, with no time for vintage puns.

Elder dragon highlander.

• That line of puns can be a bit more extended.

Because he doesn't have time to construct better ones. It's standard procedure, really. He's a modern kind of man, with no time for vintage puns.

Would you say that's his legacy to the world

• a little muffled

If this were email I would block you all.

Silly Nyktos

creatures can only block one other creature

• Your worth is 50 yen!

I cast Valor Made Real on Nyktos.

• Your worth is 50 yen!

I know what I want my next EDH deck to be.

Five colors. Every card that sets up an alternate win condition (besides Coalition Victory), and the rest of the deck is just jammed full of tutors and cards that enable those conditions.

Barren Glory + Worldslayer~

• Your worth is 50 yen!

Except Worldslayer doesn't destroy itself. And it gets rid of enchantments, which is sorta the opposite of what I want it to do.

There will also be some mill shenanigans.

Well, when I did it, it was more like Barren Glory + Worldslayer + Indestructibility on Barren Glory + Suspended Plunder.

• Your worth is 50 yen!

I'd rather Jokulhaups and be done with it. :V

Or at least Academy Rector + Kaervek's Spite.

Yes, but where's the fun in a simple combo that makes ~sense~.

common sense is for assholes anyway

• Your worth is 50 yen!

I have made that deck and it is silly.

I should have put in more counterspells but I didn't have room with all my comboing. That's more fun anyway.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Anyone up for some Standard on Cockatrice? I have some new decks (inspired by a certain site that I visit a lot besides IJBM, of course).

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

So I just discovered Dismantle.

This will be useful for my Darksteel Reactors.

If I ever make this deck, that is.

• edited 2012-11-08 17:03:40
    But you never had any to begin with.

Funnily enough, it was in the same set as Darksteel Reactor. Although, I personally prefer it in tandem with Surge Node.

• edited 2012-11-10 20:06:38
    Has friends besides tanks now

Well, I just went back and significantly retooled my Elf-Dragon deck from ages ago, so is anyone around, who wants to play a couple rounds of Modern? Or Standard, for that matter, since I have a deck for that.

• I just realized this hasn't been posted yet:

We don't know if those are legit yet but if they are

well

holy shit

• edited 2012-11-24 15:49:50
    Has friends besides tanks now

The first two of those are holy-shit tier, but I don't know about the rest, though I do like the rest, and think that the new planeswalker could be pretty effective in the right deck. Also, was random-ass dragons running around always a thing with Ravnica sets? We got Utvaran Hellkite in RTR, and then (assuming these are legit) this monstrosity. I also love the Niv-Mizzet flavor text on Enter the Infinite.

Also also, could I get help making a winmore deck into something that wins more? It's a cheap little Storm deck that I put together ($40-ish, going by TCGPlayer), but it varies between going off spectacularly and not at all, so I was wondering if I could make it more consistent while still keeping it pretty cheap. Though this deck could be pretty good in multiplayer, given how easily it can rattle off enough spells in one turn to kill multiple players.

4 Pyromancer Ascension
    20 Mountain
    4 Lightning Bolt
    4 Seething Song
    4 Faithless Looting
    4 Wild Guess
    4 Isochron Scepter
    3 Past in Flames
    3 Grapeshot
    4 Manamorphose
    4 Volcanic Fallout
    2 Banefire

I also have a Goblin variant that only costs about $20 according to the same site, so I might ask for help for that later.

Anyone up for an EDH game? I found a deck online that I really like (well, for an EDH deck. >_>), and I want to see what it's like to run it against an actual human.

Let me get back home and see if I can get my internet connection there and I will play you.

Cool.

So, uh, Zur is a pretty fun general to goldfish with. So I wonder how he holds up in an actual game.

>_>

<_<

Yeah, I just got my connection back today...I could do some EDH.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

So, uh, Zur is a pretty fun general to goldfish with

I opened this thread in a separate tab to clear the new messages thing, forgot about it, clicked back to it not remembering what it was, and went "what am i even reading."

You needed to know that.

Zur= Female goat monk of doom

To Goldfish = To play against yourself. Sort of like masturbating, but you're timing it.