If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Naas_Human wrote: »

explanation pls
  • edited 2015-09-08 18:12:17
    PMMM Rakugaki Note artbook.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    tumblr_mjfy9f9pMp1qajfbxo1_500.png
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    lrdgck wrote: »

And then Pepe stood for finding as many ways to be morally offensive as possible.
    Was reminded of it by the discussion on libertarianism in the US thread.
    I'm slightly amused by how the image includes the spellcheck markup.
    Gotta agree on this. Looks like somebody just didn't care.
  • edited 2015-09-14 01:03:54
    a little muffled
  • edited 2015-09-20 10:33:45

updated versions of 1986 movie Autobots

Primes

So I'm photographing toys again.

• a little muffled

Finally, I have found the key to Russian policy:

I have a feeling this picture will come in handy later, so unlike the other stuff I post here, this one actually is meant as stored for future use.

• edited 2015-09-25 07:42:39
    srry4wut

This thing is kind of amusing.

Big pic

I'm not sure I get the point, but looks cool.

• My inner meme critic says it portrays the sad state of the /pol/ack, which will ironically fuel his break from the chains of the ZOG, leading to a kidnapping/execution that symbolizes his eternal hate/lust relationship with harpy 3DPD.
  • edited 2015-09-27 20:16:35
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

----

edit: ^ isn't the girl supposed to stand in for Tumblr?

73c852f101c06e11863a3b726dfce4e9497fc798356e016c1fa8f937df6ab8cc.jpg
  • fukken saved
    Heh. You remind me of that demotivational I saw the other day. All text which I'd have to translate, so I'll just tell you somebody called a priest to know if the fact that processes are called "daemons" in Linux means that Linux is a Satanic system and shouldn't be used by Christians. The answer was actually quite level-headed, if a bit clueless. Guess they don't teach hacking at priest schools.
    527221559_orig.jpg

I actually just used this, but it's still amusing.

Trolling before the days of 4chan, eh?

----

Wizard Revolution (big picture). It's a parody of those altright/MRA/net-dwelling dweebs' pseudo-scientific justifications, in case it wasn't immediately obvious.

----

Meanwhile, in Alexland:

• I told you the furries were trouble

I TOLD YOU BRO