If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• BeeBee
    edited 2015-08-07 03:50:28
    Amusing as it is on the face of it, that's actually kind of depressing if 4chan deleted it.  They flush their stuff, so there's not really any way of knowing what it was or if it deserved to be leaked.  The guy could at least have not been a complete dumbass and taken it to Wikileaks instead of fucking 4chan.

Needless to say, while it is very possible it was a "bad" leak, Five Eyes saying as much ranks as approximately dick in terms of credibility.
  • edited 2015-08-07 15:22:51
    Most (alll?) 4chan boards get archived by other sites, so it might still be out there, assuming there wasn't a demand for the archive site to take it down. But since the article doesn't mention which board it was, I don't know how to check.
    edit: found a /pol/ thread posted by a "GammaGroupPR" that alleges to a reupload of the documents by searching "Julian Assange is my hero" on Google. But the link that's supposed to be the documents has nothing.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    I'd assume the whistleblower didn't get rid of his (her) own copy (though it will not, presumably, be re-uploaded on 4chan). Or am I wrong?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    This has got to rank among the weirdest news in international relations, if true.
  • edited 2015-08-09 06:03:45

Whoever did this translation needs to write a dub script.

^ lolwtf
  • edited 2015-08-09 21:24:01
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Because it's been too long without a Dolan.

^ I presume Inori Aizawa uses this.
    Let me guess: sunlight gets a request timeout before it reaches skin?
  • It goes into Quirksmode if it detects that you might be old?
    Folks were quite aware what they're ripping off. Milk for surfers, heheheh.

Wow, such cake, much tasty.

• "I've come to the conclusion that this is a VERY STUPID IDEA."
    I heard someone swear “you mother fuck!” over the phone the other day, and all I could think of was this

Iraq is a poor country. They don't have enough happy for each of their soldiers.

• edited 2015-08-27 13:24:37

Their website's URL actually ends in .lol.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2015-09-01 07:31:31

http://lparchive.org/Legend-of-Zelda-Links-Awakening/ FWIW.  Thanks to SpruceZeus on Heapers for pointing me to it.
    Naas_Human wrote: »

Their website's URL actually ends in .lol.

I should send them some Steam emoticons, such as an angry block, an anime girl face, an inchworm, a Taurus symbol, and a flowerpot.

Now that's something I need! 

I feel manlier just by reading this ad.

You know, I have a vague feeling there's something fishy about what kind of people this ad is addressed to.

• The vomit one reminds me of this:

• edited 2015-09-03 12:13:36
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

And now, a bigger picture:

Looks rad, doesn't it?

Pepe the Frog learns to make the best of a loser's life: