If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I wonder if it's okay to just hotlink stuff from deviantart.

crossover_by_goshaag-d7yk5lr.gif
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
  • I'm not sure what's going on there.
  • He cut off the wicks.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    But not before having a drink first.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2015-11-02 07:29:40
    ^^ pffft  XD

You would never guess what this is:

It's a cemetery on aerial photography... if the random guy from the Internet who posted it is to be believed.

• I hate it when assignments make you "show your thinking" on trivially easy bullshit.

I had a standardized test in eighth grade instructing me to write an entire page to "show my thinking" of how to get the area of a 3'x5' pool table.  I wish I was eloquent enough at the time to spend it asking why area of a goddamned rectangle is the only question on an eighth grade test.
    Bee wrote: »
    I hate it when assignments make you "show your thinking" on trivially easy bullshit.

I had a standardized test in eighth grade instructing me to write an entire page to "show my thinking" of how to get the area of a 3'x5' pool table.  I wish I was eloquent enough at the time to spend it asking why area of a goddamned rectangle is the only question on an eighth grade test.

If you say that you multiply the length by the width, you are an 8th grader.

If, however...
    ...you draw a picture of someone thinking, you are the class clown.
    ...you say the area is 15 (without units), you might suck at science in high school.
    ...you add a diagram with the pool table, and label its dimensions, and draw an arrow from the area variable A to the region of the rectangle which is shaded (all of it), and note that L=5' and W=3', you might become a mathematician.
    ...you add a diagram with the pool table, but write out the steps you take all in prose, with a few equations interspersed, you might become a teacher.
    ...you write a diatribe about how this question reflects a substandard education system, you might become a sociologist.

I was going to add something along the lines of

"...you describe the steps you take in iambic pentameter, then you're reading too much epic poetry"

but I was not sure how serious you are.

lrdgck wrote: »

I was going to add something along the lines of

"...you describe the steps you take in iambic pentameter, then you're reading too much epic poetry"

but I was not sure how serious you are.

About as serious as the two cows joke, so feel free to keep going.

I don't think I'll have many more ideas, so I'll post a Spurdo. Never too much Spurdo.

lrdgck wrote: »

I don't think I'll have many more ideas, so I'll post a Spurdo. Never too much Spurdo.

ebin imej kaksoispiste viiva dee dee dee dee dee
    gal-gun-double-peace-04-24-15-10.jpg
    Ekoro uses Heaven Mobile, which has the fastest 4G service in the entire world.

And for the last, an apparition of Pepe bestowed on a certain netizen was the final proof of a calling to wizarddom:

• I'd say four dimes and two pennies because pennies are a pain in the ass.
    Kid's gonna be a philosopher. Or a troll, but it's an academic distinction.
  • I'm trying to imagine what bizarre paradise climate could be shared by Australia, Luxembourg, and the Yangtze.