If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

^ Funny that you're here:

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

...some explanation:

mutants have layers

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    1379788835913_zpscd1dd83e.png

Caption: "out of my swamp, get!"

Guys, this thread has to run faster, the silly pics are pilin' up on me.

Enjoy one courtesy of a search for "stupid", then.
    stupid-signs-throw-stones.jpg

If so, then I have two more pictures of Pepe the Sad Frog:

Yeeeaaah, Pepe was big in Japan before he went memetic. And here's a rare photo of the Frog in his own miserable person:

• 1379788835913_zpscd1dd83e.png

I remember this from somewhere. What is that from?
    It's fanart of Weiss Schnee from RWBY.

Incidentally, I just noticed that Hummingbird made an entry for RWBY III (as in the third season).  I'm not sure whether this is confirmation of a third season or someone just threw an entry together.

I have a vague feeling I saw it here once.

^

----

• BeeBee
    edited 2015-07-18 21:51:57

And the retaliation a few days later for the 4th...

Also this:

• edited 2015-07-19 01:36:49
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    It's like Earthbound's cult stopped playing with blue paint and went back to really going for those Klan-inspired pointy masked hats.

Capuchones.jpg

For the record, I have no idea what this is.  I just found it while using wiktionary.
  • They're nazarenos, some Spanish easter thing.
  • edited 2015-07-19 21:26:47
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

That's what they want you to think.

----

edit:

• BeeBee
    edited 2015-07-21 06:20:55
    Fucking...dammit.  I've never in my life wanted so badly to throw an EMP grenade into a picture. :(
  • "Why did you do it, Mr. Bee? The kids where only using our Rijksmuseum virtual tour app to look up background info on the Nachtwacht!"