If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

but are you just a regular pagan

• edited 2012-11-14 07:20:47
    Definitely not gay.

gtfo forzare 

root bear KICKS ASS THOUGH

• Kichigai birthday!!
    ES on paras :-DDD
  • There is love everywhere, I already know

^^^ no, i'm totes neopagan right now

^^pick your allegiances wisely electric type one

• Definitely not gay.

ES on paras

dry skin is a good ability though

pick your allegiances wisely electric type one

You fool!

I shall build...

A HAREM OF SODAS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAA

• I like Mountain Dew.

I dislike Mountain Dew Energised.

I am consequently marginally annoyed that you can't get the former here anymore. At least, not anywhere I've found.

• edited 2012-11-14 07:30:41
    Definitely not gay.

I like Mountain Dew.

Mountain Dew

Mountain Dew

THE ACCURSED ONE! AAAAAHHHH!

• you're the one putting weird colorants into your system

pure fruit juice, milk and water all the way

Well, unless you make all the juice yourself every time (in which case, congrats on spending >=5 minutes every time you want to drink something sweet), you'll be subject to a fair share of colorants and preservatives as well.

As for favourite non-alcoholic drinks, mine sadly has no proper English translation, but I guess it could be described as alcohol-less Vermouth.

• There is love everywhere, I already know

you'll be subject to a fair share of colorants and preservatives as well

Well, at least they aren't /carbonated/.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I am severely disappointed by the lack of Mato/Strength fanart/fanfiction on the internet.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Mountain Dew >>>>>>> other sodas

With that said, I realize it's not healthy, so I've only been drinking water in the last few days.

• a little muffled
    Mountain Dew is okay. I mostly drink cola and ginger ale when it comes to soft drinks. Sometimes root beer.
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    Aw man, I ended up watching jimprofit's video about me again. :(

I had forgotten about its existance, you should have done the same!

• Champion of the Whales

History is going to be kind to me because I am going to sleep with the man/woman who writes it.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Gotta love project partners who don't bother communicating even though I texted her my damned contact info way back when the project was assigned. I also distinctly do not remember the meeting time being 4:30, but 7. >:/

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Maybe their inner historian will judge you objectively and force that person to make history remember you less savory aspects.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

> historians
    > objective

• Theses are fucking bullshit.

• Definitely not gay.

you know upon thinking about wreck-it ralph

the whole "be yourself" moral kind of fell apart when you realize that "being himself" for Ralph meant chucking people out of windows and periodically damaging property

suddenly the hotel dude being a ginormous prick seems a lot more justifiable

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    yes thank god i never have to touch a mosaic again
  • edited 2012-11-15 09:33:33
    Has friends besides tanks now

Oh, hey, it's the 15th? I thought it was the 14th.

Also, classes are done for the day.

• edited 2012-11-15 09:31:25
    I'm a damn twisted person

^^^ ... Get out.

Also, inhaler air tastes really funny. It's weird being cognizant of how air tastes. YNTKT.

Oh, hey, it's the 15th? I thought it was the 14th.

no it's the 16th. >:|

• Definitely not gay.

... Get out.

I'm just saying that maybe those hotel dudes' disrespect of Ralph wasn't wholly irrational...

Overall, I still loved the movie. It had strong characters, and some of the scenes were really emotionally powerful. 

• edited 2012-11-15 11:05:47
    Wasn't the whole idea that Ralph breaks things because it's his job? That video game characters are little more than bit actors playing bit parts over-and-over? That people couldn't look at him and see any worth because he was stuck with the same stupid part, never able to look past "Wreck-It" and see "Ralph"?

These are, of course, assumptions gleaned from the trailers. I haven't actually seen the film.
  • I'm a damn twisted person

That and broken property isn't much of a problem when a eager to help dork with a magic hammer that fixes everything it hits will be there as fast as you can say pie. Also.

Cosmo Sex Tip #478: If your man goes limp and you want to go again, pull out a hammer and yell "I CAN FIX IT" and slam it into his penis. 

• You can change. You can.
    Cola and tea coffee are the nectars of the gods. This is objective fact. :|

Quite so.

• I'm a damn twisted person

The Nectar of the Gods is actually gutter water that has been stuck under fallen leaves for a few weeks. We just can't appreciate it because we aren't gods. 

Except Nohaynicklibre.