If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• My guess is arcane ritual.

• ^^^ Surely Bizarro is more than half a cuil away.
  • I'm a damn twisted person
    No, though talking not like Bizarro isn't a pain in the ass.
  • edited 2012-11-17 18:56:47
    Has friends besides tanks now
    "How did you get this lunch date in the first place?"

Well, not that it actually happened, but: I've liked her for a while, but she mentioned that she'd been trying to set something up with another guy. She asked if I'd been trying to get with someone and, on the one hand, I also like the girl I'm heading back for break with, but on the other, I decided I should be honest with Girl A, so I asked her out to lunch. I said it probably wouldn't go anywhere because she's really busy and not looking for anything, but she said she doesn't mind dating guyfriends. She also brought up that Harry Met Sally theory is apparently a thing.

So, I'm probably just gonna drop it. Whatevs.
  • >Harry Met Sally theory

A variation of the Ladder/Friendzone theory. Blegh.

Anyway, so-so housewarming in Amsterdam. The train system fails once again, so buses with a shitty connection it was. Luckily, they were free of charge, which is nothing fancy at all, since I travel freely during the weekend anyway.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

> imposing systems on human interaction rather than playing it by ear

Don't be misled by silly shenanigans that internet experts say. Just hang loose, get some observation and reflection in afterwards. The only ultimatum that can be adhered to is that everyone is an individual and trying to appeal to a group as broad as "women in general" will only ever end in failure. In fact, any kind of relationship based too heavily on trying to appeal to someone else at the cost of your own personal expression is bound to end in failure. 

• I'm a damn twisted person

In fact, any kind of relationship based too heavily on trying to appeal to someone else at the cost of your own personal expression is bound to end in failure. 

Well except for in job interviews. 

• edited 2012-11-17 22:39:11
    ^^ What are you even trying to say? I think we might be misunderstanding each other.

In a word, "chillax". 

• Has friends besides tanks now
    You really could've just said that the first time.

With that said, I'm perfectly calm; when I said, "Whatevs," that's all I meant.
  • Champion of the Whales

Why do people in Americanoland say "I could care less" to mean "I couldn't care less".

Its jolly confusing.

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

We know it's weird too. That's why it gets referenced in tv and stuff.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Well, we don't really know, collectively, or else it still wouldn't be mentioned. :P

Anyway, my life just took a turn for the somehow-more-awkward-than-I-thought-possible. @MadassAlex or @Malkavian, would you mind if I PMed you about stuff?

No problem. 

• edited 2012-11-18 20:42:40

Wait, are you trying to cheer me up, or are you saying you'll listen to my problems? Because I already sent Alex like thirteen paragraphs of my problems.

is that what you want

Thanks, though. I fucking love corgis.

those are corgis, right

damn right

that is a metric fuckton of corgi

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I am confused. Normally he posts kittens :x

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Some people couldn't care less; that's why they're not commenting on this.

I could care less, but at least I'm talking about it.

• All Nines: Just leaving a bit of encorgiagement. (I'd be happy to listen, but, y'know, didn't want to pry.)

That pun was a little dogged. 

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!
    No need to be so ruff on him, Alex.
  • I told you a hundred times Seibah, I don't want you in my pool

http://saladofstones.tumblr.com/

I have a tumblr now. Please add me so I can become part of a growing social network.

• I had a tumblr once.

I took it out the back and shot it.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I have a Tumblr.

Predictably enough, I only use it to collect yuri. (And follow Forzare's Higurashi blog.)

• All I do these days is blog on Tumblr and sleep.

• Man, I cannot BELIEVE that I turned seventeen today! How about that?

• edited 2012-11-19 06:59:53
    There is love everywhere, I already know

Happy Birthday MrW!

I always thought you were older than me.

I have a Tumblr.

Predictably enough, I only use it to look at pictures of J-pop idols.

Everybody post their tumblrs!

I am not posting my Tumblr.