If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Kichigai birthday!!

I was thinking about making a thread where I'll post screenshots I've taken from 4chan. Basically because I haven't made a thread in a while and I want to.

• Isn't that what the archives are for?

• Kichigai birthday!!

no that's what you're mom is for LOL

• I assure you my mother spends a minimal amount of time on 4chan.

• You can change. You can.

That's what she would like you to think.

• Definitely not gay.

drink Mountain Dew and Dr Pepper instead

You want me to drink Mountain Piss and Repackaged Cough Syrup instead of Glorious Coke?

• You can change. You can.

But seriously, when you plan a shoot for two weeks, rehearse and practice and map out everything, you’d expect for the actual shoot to be pretty smooth.

But my crew spent 45 minutes setting everything up and the rest of our slotted time involved at least two shots getting 8 takes because our actresses were suddenly stiff as hell.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Mountain Sweetpiss is better than Potion of Acid.

@fourteenwings: Don't die; you need to promote your favorite musician as their fan!

...also, you need to spread the word about Melocure.

Arceus dangit

lol

• Champion of the Whales

Oooh I have a serious question

Why has the word "lose" picked up an extra "o"?

Did it win a raffle or something?

• a little muffled
    bcuz ppl r dum n dont no how 2 spl nemore
  • But you never had any to begin with.

Shush, Nyktoos.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

• It's hard to respect a dude whose job it is to throw you out of buildings is my point.

Getting thrown out of buildings is their job as well. Stuntmen can kick each other in the face and still respect each other and be friends. Fake violence is not actual violence.

• I slept better on the couch after giving up my room for my sister than I usually do in my room.

Even though I woke up at 7:50 for some reason. I must say, it was weird to be fully alert and aware (even if it was only briefly) when I woke up.

• I told you a hundred times Seibah, I don't want you in my pool

Therapy has been pretty productive, its been bringing a lot of things to the surface but by the same token it still hasn't given me any real desire to get better, but I'm not resisting the treatment I'm getting. 'passively suicidal' is what my temperamentis being described as so meh.

It doesn't help that my medications have to be switched again, making this the seventh time in six months.

• I just had a particularly thrilling drag race a few minutes ago.
  • There is love everywhere, I already know

...also, you need to spread the word about Melocure.

Nice to know I'm needed >_>

Finally saw Highlander.

While I can't say I didn't like it, I also can't say it didn't leave me a bit disappointed in comparison to its reputation. It couldn't seem to make up its mind about whether it was taking itself seriously, and I really didn't expect that from what I'd heard about it.

• a little muffled

Family members are asking me what I want for Christmas and I figured I'd ask for some DS games. Any suggestions?

999, TWEWY and Devil Survivor are my top 3 DS titles.

• edited 2012-11-17 00:28:20
    a little muffled

TWEWY...eh, I have to say the controls pretty much stopped me from ever really considering that game.

Devil Survivor is a good idea. 999...maybe. It's not really my "thing" (not that I have any idea what my thing really is) but at the same time I've heard nothing but good things about it.

I guess I can see what you mean about TWEWY, but for what it's worth, the game is really easy and you don't actually have to control your partner.

999...well, I guess your "thing" in this case would be video games, and I'm not entirely sure 999 counts as one. It's closer than some VNs to being a videogame, but not as much as, say, Ace Attorney.

• a little muffled

I guess I can see what you mean about TWEWY, but for what it's worth, the game is really easy and you don't actually have to control your partner.
    Honestly even just the whole fighting by doing various things with the touchscreen bit is a turn-off for me.

999...well, I guess your "thing" in this case would be video games, and I'm not entirely sure 999 counts as one. It's closer than some VNs to being a videogame, but not as much as, say, Ace Attorney.
    ...Speaking of which I still haven't actually played an Ace Attorney game.

• edited 2012-11-17 00:35:53
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Fair enough, I suppose.

Well, in that case, Devil Survivor.

Or, come to think of it, the first Ace Attorney game.

• a little muffled

Both of those will go on the list, yes.

• edited 2012-11-17 01:59:53
    Has friends besides tanks now

So, uh, I guess I'm going on a lunch date today that probably won't actually lead up to anything, with a girl who's infinitely more intelligent and successful than I am.

This feel, it is thoroughly unfamiliar to me.

also on tuesday i'm carpooling for probably 6-8 hours with just another girl for company and that will almost certainly be some combination of intensely awkward and a good way to get my mind off of actually driving

I'm moving up in the world! I think. Still dunno how to process all this stuff.

• I told you a hundred times Seibah, I don't want you in my pool

Infinite Space

• ^^

Sensible modo: stop shooting yourself down, don't treat it as a litmus test for all next experiences, and remember to have fun.

Bizarro modo: drink beforehand, make sure to mention the girls to each other, and remember to have fun at her expense(if she can't enjoy it, she's probably suffering from low self-esteem herself and that will be mutual poison).

• I'm a damn twisted person

No, that's just asshole modo. Bizarro modo would be giving her squirrel stew when she wanted to go for burgers. 

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

How did you get this lunch date in the first place?