If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

anyone with "sacred biceps" is going to want a mass weapon of some kind, I expect. All good weapons are finesse weapons, but mass weapons give more advantage to brute strength than others

That's actually really interesting, because I just started Ultima V, and it uses Agility to determine hit chance for everything but mass weapons, which use Strength.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Well, mass weapons would still use agility for the real life equivalent of the "to hit" value, but because they're so heavily based on pure impact force, more brute strength aids their effectiveness more. Part of the point of both cutting and thrusting weapons is that the nature of the weapon reduces the amount of labour required to achieve a deadly or disabling wound. Mass weapons also do this, but being stronger doesn't make a sword cut better or a spear pierce with greater efficiency -- it only ever contributes to the initial impact. And that initial impact can aid a cut or thrust, but it's not the essential point, whereas additional impact compounds powerfully with the purpose of a mass weapon. 

but how would the blood get into that gap

> make a gap
    > fill with blood
    > get yukari to close it 

> alternatively, cover with play-doh

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

oh

so touhous are the answer

i see

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Well, mass weapons would still use agility for the real life equivalent of the "to hit" value, but because they're so heavily based on pure impact force, more brute strength aids their effectiveness more. Part of the point of both cutting and thrusting weapons is that the nature of the weapon reduces the amount of labour required to achieve a deadly or disabling wound. Mass weapons also do this, but being stronger doesn't make a sword cut better or a spear pierce with greater efficiency -- it only ever contributes to the initial impact. And that initial impact can aid a cut or thrust, but it's not the essential point, whereas additional impact compounds powerfully with the purpose of a mass weapon. 

Yeah, not entirely realistic, but a realistic-leaning system that makes characters with high Strength viable.

• Typed up a resume' and fired it off in an email to my father, who is going to pass it on to a potential employer. This works out, I could end up working in a coke factory shifting bottles off to different orders. I think my father said the pay was 20 dollars an hour, but I'm not sure if that was Casual or Part-time (I'd rather part-time so that I have set hours and can't be called up to come into work). Also, since it's the coke factory apparently I would have all the coke I could drink whilst on the job and a casket when I get paid - that, or all I could carry (he couldn't remember which but thinks it's the former).

I'm nervous about the possibility of getting a job, but fingers crossed. Now if I could just figure out where the coke depot's at...

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Also, since it's the coke factory apparently I would have all the coke I could drink whilst on the job and a casket when I get paid - that, or all I could carry (he couldn't remember which but thinks it's the former).

You'll get sick of it in a week, trust me. ;) 

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Aw man, I ended up watching jimprofit's video about me again. :(

• You'll get sick of it in a week, trust me. ;)

Probably, but it'll be a good week whilst it lasts!

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Coke sucks.

In fact, all colas suck.

no u

• But you never had any to begin with.

Coke sucks.

In fact, all colas suck.

DIE THE DEATH! SENTENCE TO DEATH! GREAT EQUALISER IS THE DEATH!

• There is love everywhere, I already know

Colas are pretty terrible.

no

you're terrible

so there

• edited 2012-11-14 07:01:02
    There is love everywhere, I already know

you're the one putting weird colorants into your system

pure fruit juice, milk and water all the way

other carbonated drinks are decent (decent=1000x better than cola), but still

• Definitely not gay.

We can no longer be freinds anymore Glenn

you're the one putting weird colorants into your system

pure fruit juice, milk and water all the way

> no cola

> no tea

> no coffee

what is wrong with you

• edited 2012-11-14 07:04:51
    if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

pour cola on me

bathe me in cola

feed me cola

wanna die in cola

• There is love everywhere, I already know

you're the one drinking hot things

• edited 2012-11-14 07:05:25

I drink a shitload of water and have come to greatly appreciate the stuff (when refrigerated and chilled - regular, room-temp tap water is a different story) but goddamn give me a choice between water and coke and unless I've already had coke I'll pick coke every time.

Mostly because coke makes me really thirsty, and I'm not fond of the "drink more coke!" solution to that problem. It's just delaying the inevitable, really.

• edited 2012-11-14 07:06:38
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

^^ yes

because it's cold and i'm anemic

pour cola on me

bathe me in cola

feed me cola

want to die in cola

yes

^ room temperature water is horrible and needs to die

• edited 2012-11-14 07:06:55

^^ A fatal bladder explosion?

^ you're the one letting the cold bother you

the hot drinks and cola have made you weak

• But you never had any to begin with.

Cola and tea are the nectars of the gods. This is objective fact. :|

• It's weird seeing them called "cola". We call them soft drinks here - as opposed to the hard drinks which we Aussies have replaced our blood with.

you're the one letting the cold bother you

> letting

> it's actually a health risk

• Definitely not gay.

Coke is great. Coke is life.

Coke is the power that allowed me to stay up until 3-4 A.M and feel like a total fucking shithead after waking up and getting only 3 hours of sleep (20 minutes of REM sleep)

• edited 2012-11-14 07:12:23

> it's actually a health risk

well, it's the cola and tea's fault

^^^^ well, who wants to drink whatever fluids are considered nectar anyways

well, who wants to drink whatever fluids are considered nectar anyways

everyone who isn't a heathen

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    root beer master race represent

gtfo forzare

• edited 2012-11-14 07:16:18

everyone who isn't a heathen

i'm cool with neopaganism