If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• But you never had any to begin with.

No nick, MAD stands for "mutually assured destruction" and I don't want this at allllll

Nobody wants to be destroyed.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Some just have to be destroyed, though.

• I'm a damn twisted person

Did you switch avatars just for that post?

I grew up watching The Lion King on VHS every fucking week for years. I am insulted you think me that banal.

• I'm a damn twisted person
    Hakunamatata mang.

Timon and Pumbaa were my favorite characters back then but now that I've grown up I can apreciate the Macbeth/Cassius combo that is Scar. Thinking it through I should have picked a Timon and Pumbaa pic, BROMANCE IS BEST! Bitches.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I've convinced my sisters to watch Zombieland with me.

Reports on success/failure to follow.
  • The "Homestuck as an anime" meme just took a bizarre and entertaining turn for me...

Kan/Rose for you Homestuck lesbians Kraken? Predictabo.

Hey!

Nah, it stands for "Multiple Attribute Dependency".

You're just monk-eying around.

http://biowareaccordingtomom.tumblr.com/

You guys.

This is the best tumblr of all the tumblrs.

Ever. 

The way she types reminds me of Roxy. But yes, this is entertaining.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

Nobody wants to be destroyed.

Counterpoint: Republicans

I've convinced my sisters to watch Zombieland with me.

Reports on success/failure to follow.

See how long you guys can go without making a Michael Cera ≠ Jesse Eisenberg joke.

• Kichigai birthday!!

Oh boy episode 18 of Kichi-Reco!! has been released !! Great!

• Likes cheesecake unironically.

Mom: …but he died.
    Reg: Yep.
    Mom: But they can’t do that.
    Reg: Oh, but they can.
    Mom: But he’s the ki—oh. Oh.
    Reg: I sense brains at work.
    Mom: So that’s why he and Alistair look so much alike!
    Reg: :3
    Mom: Go make me a taco, I need to get Alistair on the throne. When do I find out he’s a prince?
    Reg: When he likes you enough. Probably outside Redcliffe. Just talk to him a lot in the next town.
    Mom: Didn’t you say there’s a thing that makes his pants fly off? I wan—is that Captain Janeway? Why is Captain Janeway a crazy old woman?
    Reg: Some people would argue she always was.
    Mom: Why are you typing? Are you writing what I’m saying?
    Reg: Christ yes.
    Mom: Tell them I’m going to marry the pretty boy since I can’t marry Sten.

You heard it here first: mom’s marrying Alistair because Sten is unavailable.

I had my doubts at first, but Forzare is right. This is the best tumblr ever.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

So hey, I just found yet another article about sexism in gaming http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/173227/Opinion_Video_games_and_Male_Gaze__are_we_men_or_boys.php

This one seems to collect and sum up all of the recent points in a well-written manner, so you should read it and stuff.

I also just learned what Tentacle Bento is 

• Tentacle Bento has bad art.

• Mom: killed a thresher maw
    Mom: every1 loves my kroger
    Reg: Good job! The thresher maw is hard to kill. You’re only required to survive it.
    Mom: shooting it is better
    Mom: should have made u do this tho
    Reg: What.
    Mom: instead of homecoming
    Mom: prom
    Mom: fight and kill thresher maw
    Mom: good puberty ritual

She has a point.

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

you know, I used to think the recent trend of game journalists writing about sexism was a good thing, but reading the community's reaction to it is... disheartening, to say the least.

• edited 2012-07-07 02:29:02
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^^Would've been a lot less awkward :/

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Mom: they talk

Reg: People tend to do that.

Mom: n

Mom: darkspin

Reg: Oh, yes. Surprise! Mutant darkspawn!

Mom: i dont liek zombies

Reg: Mom, they’re not zombies.

Mom: seems like smart zombie

Mom: have fix tho

Reg: What’s your fix?

Mom: stab with sword in throat

Mom: no mor talkin

Speaking of ~feminism~ I like that two movies with Matthew McConaughey in them (Magic Mike and Killer Joe) are very strongly aimed at women. I assume Killer Joe is rather uncomfortable for men to sit through, though. 

• edited 2012-07-07 02:38:40
    Kichigai birthday!!

This Kichi-Reco!! episode was nice, not so full of little jokes as the rest, but with 3-4 big jokes instead. It had this scene though which was hilarious. Poor M-10.

If you are confused it's not my fault you have shit taste and don't watch this masterpiece of animetion

• Reg: [pulls into driveway, parks, gets out of car]
    Mom: [getting appears in garage, where dad is doing organizing things I don’t even know] Reg!
    Reg: Hey, I just need to ge—what is behind your back?
    Mom: Nothing. I found some dresses I want to show you for th—Assuming direct control! [whips a super soaker from behind her back]
    Reg: OH JESUS FUCK NO.
    Dad: [mildly] Langauge.
    Mom: This hurts you, Shepard! [shoots]
    Reg: NO MOTHER WHY [runs]
    Mom: Relinquish your form to us! [pursues]

...bahahahaha.

[To set the stage: I decided to go home for lunch because I didn’t want to pay money for a salad. As I pull up to my house, I notice the driveways is full of cars, which is a bit unusual. I park, get out, go inside. My mother is in the basement.]

Reg: …mooooom?

Mom: We’re in the basement!

Reg: …”we”? [goes into the basement; discovers mom and four of her biffles sitting on the couches, drinking wine, and playing Dragon Age] Wait, what is this.

Mom: I wanted to show them!

Reg: No, really, what is this.

Debbie: Your mom was just showing us how to date Alistair.

Beth: It’s so cute how he gives you a rose!

Jo: We’re going to kill the… the what was it, Mary?

Mom: The Archdemon. [smugfais]

Jo: That’s it. And then Ellen is going to make a dwarf.

Ellen: It’s so exciting! It’s like playing pretend but with actual people!

[...]

Ellen: Can I still date Alistair if I’m a dwarf, though? That’s important, because I find him very attractive.

Mom: [with the air of one who knows all the things] You can date him as anything. Except a man. Zevran and Leliana will let you romance them [look at her using the right words and everything I tell no lies] if you’re either gender, but Morrigan only likes men, and Alistair only likes women.

Jo: Can we make a guy and date Zevran?

Beth: No, no, I think we should date Leliana.

Reg: [twitches]

Debbie: I have to think that even with the soulless eyes and worst orgasm face ever, Alistair might be a better lay than my husband.

[All the women begin tittering and Reg flees upstairs]

Regarding Killer Joe, it's amazing how apparently IMDB users are complete and total idiots (minor spoilers):

"There is the implied theme of paedophilia too, as Joe strives to have a loving, sexual relationship with Dottie, who is only 13 years of age. Whilst some of the relationship is depicted as him coercing her to date him, there is no overt violence or threat, until the finale of the film. However, the fact that he is actively seeking to have a relationship with her, as well as the very final moment of the film where a major plot point is mentioned, means that the theme of paedophilia is never condemned, nor is it shown as being wrong, or immoral, let alone illegal. On top of this, Chris actively offers Dottie to Joe as "payment" for his service, which is again never shown in a negative light, and effectively makes him a pimp. Worse still, she goes along with this, and sees nothing wrong with it. As such, the film is thematically unsuitable for under-17's."

• ...good to know I wasn't the only one thinking this.

Between this and the crazy stuff my friends are doing, tumblr is making me laugh way too much right now.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Mom: no i wuld have shot him in teh head
    Mom: wat if he comes back
    Reg: He won’t. This time, I promise. He won’t.
    Mom: u r full of lies
    Reg: I tell only truths.
    Mom: u said u cleaned ur room
    Reg: You said get things off the floor. Things are now on my bed.
    Mom: full of lies
    Mom: nd if he comes bck
    Mom: no dinner

this is the best tumblr

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I fell asleep listening to Freeze Man's theme from Mega Man 7 earlier today.

I didn't feel any cooler when I woke up.  I am disappoint.

no

start at the beginning with dragon age

http://biowareaccordingtomom.tumblr.com/page/48

no, work backwards

Mom: i own smara now
    Mom: a little werd
    Reg: Well, if you make her do something that really violates her code, she’ll probably kill you.
    Reg: You might want to keep that in mind.
    Mom: what viol8s code?
    Reg: The fact that you just spelled “violates” as “viol8s” causes me physical pain.
    Mom: i txt liek the cool kids

best tumblr ever

• edited 2012-07-07 04:49:28

Things I read going through unfinished .cbz comic files.

• "My God. I've been working for you the whole time."

• "Throughout all of time and space, Galactus has had many heralds. Franklin...has only had one." "ARISE! TO ME, MY GALACTUS!"