If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Me too! :D
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

At long last.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Ah yeah. Also in the news: my personal Russian stereotype is - you may find it somewhat surprising - "they're cute".

• I can post on mobile again!
  • I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

I only post here and in the images thread now. 

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Why?

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

idk

• edited 2012-07-08 20:14:25
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

You know guys, do you have any advice for me? I think I care too much about various cases of Internet drama. I am not sure, perhaps there's some handy trick that could help me stop caring.

• I'm a damn twisted person

Okay have you seen Star Wars, or some action movie where the bad guys all wore masks? That was a design choice to keep us from feeling bad about seeing those mooks get killed. Because without faces it is hard to empathize with those poor stormtroopers.

What do people who cause drama online and stormtroopers have in common? You don't know what any of their faces look like, and have that much a harder time giving a shit about them as people. From here on out, all online posters are stormtroopers. Faceless and interchangeable. 

Log out of whatever site it is that caused the drama. Do something productive, like visiting this site I dunno, reading and shit.

Alternately, cause it yourself 

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Well, okay. I feel I'm improving, I do not care as much as I used to (not that it's exactly this kind of "caring" you have in mind, heh heh). So perhaps I should apologise for starting drama in here, and wait till I get over by my own, and in the meanwhile tell you honestly what it's about. So, I made a visit to BTL 3 again, found some drama over men's rights. I guess I'm, like, hoping that site'll fail, or something equally nasty. Pffffhhht. You know what, disregard this post, I'll get over this mood in several minutes, I'll hit the send button for the honesty of it and then we don't talk of this matter.

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    Okay have you seen Star Wars, or some action movie where the bad guys all wore masks? That was a design choice to keep us from feeling bad about seeing those mooks get killed. Because without faces it is hard to empathize with those poor stormtroopers.

this is also why Rambo is set in Southeast Asia

Actually, the first entry in the Rambo series is entitled First Blood, and the majority of it takes place in the Pacific Northwest. Unless you meant Rambo: First Blood Part II or the 2008 Rambo, in which case your statement is correct.

• Ernest Borgnine died. =(

That's sad. The dude was in a boatload of great films.

Incidentally, Something Awful dot Com caused his death.

• I'm a damn twisted person
    You ever wonder if dermatologists go crazy thinking about skin? Like finding all those ways to get acne to the surface. Or the patterns and messages in freckles and blotches. If they could scar it in just the right way to get it to resemble a catapillar. Or all the layers to it and the ways to peel them all off. Or to drain the fluids from pustules, scabs, cysts, blisters, bruises and burns and swirl it all together with a sweat and blood base to make a magic potion?
  • Kichigai birthday!!

Now's where I go >mac

• @ Country: Mel Brooks no!

• edited 2012-07-08 21:44:34
    Alkthash: no, that's just you.

Still that would make for a mighty interesting story.
  • Alkthash: come to think of it, dermatologist would be a really good cover for someone practicing sympathetic magic, wouldn't it.

• edited 2012-07-08 22:21:49
    I'm a damn twisted person
    An employee at a piercing/tattoo shop would be a great cover too. Or a hair stylist.

Metacritic.jpg

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

oh, are those Skelethon's reviews?

Yep. Just finished listening to it (I've already preordered it). It's a great album but really really depressing. He says in the last song "I have been completely unable to maintain any semblance of a relationship on any level." 

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

I suppose I should see if I can't hunt down a leak.

I meant to preorder the thing but the iTunes order thing wasn't working when I tried. I'll just buy it whenever they put it up.

Also I cannot find the comics thread for some reason. 

It's a great album but really really depressing.

You'd think it'd be the opposite wouldn't you? With his relationship with Ally and everything. But I guess not. 

just ripped it off of Sharebeast. Will probably listen to it while playing Metroid.

Also

I think I've achieved perfect rapjoke density. 

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I read that as Lita Ford initially.

BRB gonna go listen to Kiss Me Deadly now.

Listening to Skelethon.

Am I the only one who sighed with relief out loud at the end of "Ruby '81"? 

Also "Crows 1" is creepy as hell. 

• You can change. You can.

So, we fixed my router and I can finally get back to being a useless piece of shit and reading through all these for...

>Your computer's net card doesn't work

well, guess not.