If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

master of magnetism...really, magneto?

• Definitely not gay.

Holy shit the 1967 FF cartoon sucks

I mean come on, they totally cheapened Galactus! Galactus is supposed to be a force of nature: he doesn't need machines to do his bidding. Instead, they made him another Annihilus/Darkseid/whatever.

• You can change. You can.

Man, just what is it with X-men girls liking villains? The Scarlet Witch is with Doom, Rogue is with Magneto. 

just what the fuck dude what the fuck

will kitty pryde take a liking for the kingpin soon? will jubilee start swooning at the idea of making out with loki?

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

will jubilee start swooning at the idea of making out with loki?

Depends, does he look like Tom Hiddleston now?

• Definitely not gay.

Also, the dialogue makes it sound like Galactus and Surfer are having a particularly nasty breakup.

Depends, does he look like Tom Hiddleston now?

Well, if he does, I can't blame her.

Personally, I'd prefer it if it was Female!Loki, but hey.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Deniers going at it again.

1. only the Sargasso Sea sea-surface temperature, not the global average surface temperature
    2. data is not direct SST record, but only a possible record based on reconstruction from a proxy (oxygen isotope measurements in plankton skeletons in sediment), with all its potential error
    2.1 assumed non-mixing of sediment (potential error: the fact that mixing occurs in real life)
    3. neglect of timing shift
    4a. removal of directly-measured 'station "S"' data
    4b. fabrication of false data

http://www.skepticalscience.com/Sargasso-Sea-Not-Representative-of-Global-Temperature.html

• edited 2012-05-17 12:33:57
    I'm a damn twisted person

Man, just what is it with X-men girls liking villains? The Scarlet Witch is with Doom, Rogue is with Magneto.

Actually Magneto has been an X-men for the past few years now. Turns out he does care more about helping mutants than hurting humans.  As for Kitty she is still dating Collosus, who is also now the Juggernaut* and Jubilee is hanging out with a bunch of WOD vampire rejects**. SO I guess X-Girls like badboys? I mean hell Psylocke was even with Angel until he turned into Archangle and tried to rewrite the world. 

Of course you have normal couples like Cyclops/Emma, Havok/Polaris, Storm/Black Panther, Madison Jeffries/Danger *** and some others. On the otherhand, you have Amara dating Mephisto, aka the devil himself. Comics everybody. 

*Bitch

** They were kicked out for being too colorful and happy

*** For as normal as a technopath dating a hyper advanced alien robot is anyways

• Got back from Leuven, now to catch up with the backlog of work. Belgian booze is a great way to take a short break from stressing out.

I remember Magneto joining the X-men and leading them once Xavier was incapacitated or something, but I figured he left at one point or the other. 

• [ ]4500 words for master thesis(excluding bibliography)

[ ]get supplies/key for midnight pseudolegal poster-pasting run

[ ]jack crush-barriers from somewhere they won't be missed

[ ]update frat's activities committee financial administration

[ ]shoop debate tourney booklet out of figs and spit

[ ]still keep up social life to not have stress-induced breakdown

Also, band night at the frat, so we have peeps playing the Four Cord Song sketch on stage. This alleviates the above somehow.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Dropped a plate and it broke.

Vacuumed the entire kitchen area twice and I'm still finding bits of it.
  • I'm a damn twisted person

Juan - yeah, this is the 2nd time he's joined the X-men.

INUH - try sweeping. for something heavy like plate bits, a vacuum might not pick it up and just spread it around more than anything.

• edited 2012-05-17 16:42:22
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I was introduced to the process of air-chilling chickens (well, chicken corpses) today.

So I became curious as to what the typical process of chilling slaughtered chickens is.  Turns out it's water.  Chlorinated, so as to kill off germs.

Suddenly, my mom's saying that "omg I saw on The Doctors that they soak chickens in chlorine" makes sense.

• edited 2012-05-17 18:32:26

Kitty she is still dating Collosus, who is also now the Juggernaut

Really? I thought that him being all "CRUSH CRUSH CRUSH" would put a huge damper in their relationship. Still, good for them, and they must have like really fun dates. 

Madison Jeffries/Danger

Danger is an alien intelligence android that once tried to kill the entire team. And someone is trying to romance her? Ohohohohohohohohohoh fun. 

On the otherhand, you have Amara dating Mephisto, aka the devil himself. 

Okay you know what that's it. I need to read this right now. RIGHT NOW

(was she attracted to the most luxuriant sideburns in all creation?)

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Hey guys, try to enter 'Tropes, willya? I want to check if it's only me who can't, or the site's down.

Working fine for me.

• edited 2012-05-17 19:21:59
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Weird. Some shit got onto my machine, perhaps? It isn't even Google that shows up, if there was any reason for me to get googlebanned.

It might be a local thing; that happens sometimes.

• Did anyone see Ask The Tropers? Apparently, we made the right choice in kicking SotiCoto out of here, I mean damn that attitude...

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Elaboration?

• The most I can do is link you guys to the page itself. Just search the page for SotiCoto and...well, it just goes downhill from there.

I have to say, though, it's pretty lovely how the first thing said by a moderator was "If you're here to complain, we're not interested."

• What was SotiCoto's deal with the police, anyway? Something about anarchy?

more like depressive outlook on life having no meaning which meant that the law was just a construct in the way of your fun.

or, in other words: soticoto wanted to murder people and commit crimes, but the cops wouldn't let him.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Well.

That is all. 

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

>SotiCoto

Man, that's a name I never thought I'd hear again.

Inorite? I actually forgot about him

Anyway, watching Blade Runner and it shows that Ridley Scott had a shitton of fun designing the sets

• No rainbow star

>Windows 7 decides that my wifi doesn't work
    >Switch to Ubuntu
    >Do updates
    >Check Windows 7 on a whim after laptop restarts
    >Windows 7's wifi now works

ಠ_ಠ Those two OS' are in cahoots