If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• You can change. You can.

it's awesome so shut up and enjoy the earsex

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I won't argue there. That song was the best part of the whole episode.
  • @ Nova: "Nope. Scheduling conflicts, for the most part. Well, I watched a couple more episodes on my lonesome, but I've been gaming mostly, recently. Why?"

1) I was mildly curious about your opinion on it as a whole and 2) I asked your opinion on a certain scene (The interrogation scene in what I think was episode 8) a few months back on #yackfest, but you hadn't gotten to that at the time.

@ Dyre: Nthing Baccno and Darker than Black, but also check out House of Five Leaves.

• edited 2012-05-02 18:00:03
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Nthing what nameless just nthed.

Also, I got Best Served Cold today. Which is pretty amazing, since I ordered it two days ago. And there's also the fact that I got a relatively-new, hardcover, ~700 page book for $3 ($7 with shipping).

@Dracosketch: Not much I can do, but I'm sorry to hear that.
  • edited 2012-05-02 18:21:16
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

1) I was mildly curious about your opinion on it as a whole and 2) I asked your opinion on a certain scene (The interrogation scene in what I think was episode 8) a few months back on #yackfest, but you hadn't gotten to that at the time.

I should prolly get to watching it. Whenever I'm not playing TOR/doing homework.

• I'm surprised that when I get a hard drive replacement for my school laptop, the censorship software that supposed to be on it isn't there. 

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

GET OUT OF MY HEAD

• Why am I so tired today? Think a nap might help.

ok, i'm bored enough to do this. i'll catch up with the new 52.

non existent god. give me strength.

• edited 2012-05-02 21:33:57

Looked up the creator of K-On! to see what he looked like. I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised at his appearance, but it's still really jarring.

Not that this affects my opinion of K-On! in any way, of course.

• edited 2012-05-02 21:35:14
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

unattractive neckbeard?

Juan: Just whatever you do, don't read Batgirl or Suicide Squad.

• edited 2012-05-02 21:37:14

Unattractive, but not technically a neckbeard. He has a beard, though. He seems harmless, though-like he really has fun with it.

Dude on the right. The girl's Aki Toyosaka.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    He looks like how I'd picture a stereotypical manga creator.
  • edited 2012-05-02 21:39:45
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

There was no double post here. We can go about our business.

• edited 2012-05-02 21:40:16
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

EDIT: Malk ruined the joke.

• edited 2012-05-02 21:39:58

Pretty much. It's just weird thinking about him writing/drawing a series about high school girls. But he has my respect.

^^^, ^^, ^ Da fuck?

Well, I mean most of the people writing Disney channel shows are middle-aged males too. Most writers tend to be older dudes and high school stories are popular.

• edited 2012-05-02 21:43:46

No, my "Da fuck" comment was at the same post being made three times in a row. I know what you mean. I'm just glad he's not pervy about it, like some mangaka.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

It's just something I do when people doublepost.

Oh I accidentally doubleposted and I guess INUH followed it up by copying me for humor's sake.

Juan: Just whatever you do, don't read Batgirl or Suicide Squad.

I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't fully expect to read awful horrible comics, dude.

I'm trying to save you you fool! Do you really want to deal with juggalette Harley Quinn?

• Has friends besides tanks now

>juggalette Harley Quinn

This sounds like a fun read, not gonna lie. 

It's OK, Malk. Someone must do this.

Just tell her...that I loved her. 

--jumps into a big pile of comics--

• edited 2012-05-02 21:51:19
    We have reviewed your resume' and we find you delicious.
    ^^^ What.

Whaaaaaaat.
  • edited 2012-05-02 21:51:59

Well, funny. Hence, fun.

I'm not invested enough in Western comics (or even comics in general) to be personally offended by this characterization of Harley Quinn.

• edited 2012-05-02 21:56:12
    smote

"Juggalette Harley Quinn" makes a weird sort of sense, the same way the Joker as a juggalo does.

...which makes them the presidents of the United States in 2024.

It's my headcanon that Joker viciously murdered the ICP in the DC Universe for being plagiarists.

• We have reviewed your resume' and we find you delicious.
    She isn't actually a juggalette right.

That was just a humorous derogatory term for her personality.

RIGHT.