If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• I'm a damn twisted person

I love my zen garden because it is basically playing in the sandbox for grownups. 

• But you never had any to begin with.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Is it bad that I have no idea what that is?q

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

^^wait, are you Fiora in IRC

^It's a Soul Gem from Madoka Magica and what I think is a Duelist ring from Revolutionary Girl Utena.

• No rainbow star
    So, Wal Mart is hiring

On the one hand, I need a job

On the other, Wal Mart

Should I apply?
  • edited 2012-05-03 14:28:26
    But you never had any to begin with.

No, I'm AliceTensei. And the ring is the Soul Gem's ring form. Utena rings have roses. :P

• Kichigai birthday!!

I would be envious of you for having a Sooru Jim but then I remembered how does one get them...

There's a bit of irony that I've recently been watching Element Hunters and I just threw out a bunch of my high school chemistry notes and classwork.

That said, I know I actually understand that stuff.  I know how insolubility of an ion combination in solution produces a product, I know how to find limiting reagents, and I know how to deal with redox reactions.

...heh heh, I said "iron".

• You can change. You can.

Yay, shameless geekery.

that yours?

• But you never had any to begin with.

Yes.

• Kichigai birthday!!

So what was your wish?

Oooh, pretty.

can i steal it

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    So lately, I've been wanting to learn a language. I'm thinking either Italian, Japanese, or German. Haven't decided which.

Anyone know of any good free sites or good cheap programs or something to help with that?

the best advice I can give you is to pick something in the relevant language, get a dictionary and study the language first hand. 

of course, my second recommendation is sacrificing something to whatever god you believe in order to grant you the emotional strength to pull that off without going insane.

I keep on sacrificing cavemen, damsels, shopkeepers, man-eating plants, yetis, and cultists, but all I get are spelunking supplies, lots of bombs, and extra life points.

are you sacrificing things to the great starman in the sky

No, I think those sacrifices are going to Kali.  Every time a sacrificial body bursts into flame and disappears, I get a message saying that "Kali" feels a certain way.

Maybe I should try sacrificing things to Mog or Kos.  Though they are much less nice; I rarely get sacrifice gifts from them.  I have to sacrifice like a crapton of orc or rothe corpses to get one measly artifact athame.

• Has friends besides tanks now

POST 19,999 GET!

19,999 is way cooler than 20,000 (9's are the best, yo), and it goes with my earlier 9,999 get. First poster to 20,000 wins!

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Oooh!

First poster to 20,000 wins!

• Has friends besides tanks now

CONGRATULATIONS, MILOS! YOU WIN . . .

TWENTY-FOUR CLOCKS!

No, I think those sacrifices are going to Kali. Every time a sacrificial body bursts into flame and disappears, I get a message saying that "Kali" feels a certain way.

thy heathenry is not appreciated by our hipster dork god in the sky

CONGRATULATIONS, MILOS! YOU WIN . . .

TWENTY-FOUR CLOCKS!

• edited 2012-05-03 17:05:14

Anyone know of any good free sites or good cheap programs or something to help with that

For German, I know these sites (not sure if they're good, haven't started learning it yet):

For Japanese:

• Likes cheesecake unironically.

Geez, and now I made another post at BTL. Is my sanity really slipping that much?

Hey, we're not that bad as we used to be.

• It seems pretty chill there, actually.

• edited 2012-05-03 17:25:31
    You can change. You can.

My grandmother is watching a soap opera where some girl had a kid and is about to marry a dude, but everyone tells her to not marry him because her ex is now blind and loves her really really really hard and she should go with him.

the worst part is that she does

Pffft, you act like you've just discovered telenovelas. :P