If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Appearance Improvement Thread

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now

What, cuz I don't get chest hair? :P I've said this before, but I hate body hair and would probably shave my arms and legs if people wouldn't think it was weird.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Not gonna lie, I think you look better with the shaggy hair.

• You can change. You can.

What, cuz I don't get chest hair? :P I've said this before, but I hate body hair and would probably shave my arms and legs if people wouldn't think it was weird.

Yeah, I know, I know, I am just messing around, thassall

I don't like body hair that much either, truth be told. But it's a non-issue for me.

I grow beards way too fast... and razors aren't cheap. >_>

• I'm a damn twisted person

Really if I could make it so I would never have to shave my face again I would be content. Because seriously, for me facial hair is just a terrible thing.

• edited 2012-03-27 20:34:00
    Has friends besides tanks now

@Malk: Really? I don't think it would look very good at this length of head hair, personally. Although by the time my facial hair was noticeable, my regular hair would hopefully be at a respectable length as well. . . . Wait, no, it tends to look terrible in the stage before I have to brush it down.

Or did you just mean my hair hair? Because if so, I agree. But, you know, swim team traditions and stuff.

i wouldn't mind facial hair if mine wasn't ugly and unelegant.

I might be biased since I really really dislike buzz cuts.

I might be biased since I really really dislike buzz cuts.

Purely for aesthetic reasons? I hear ya, though; I want my hair back. /for the thousandth time

i wouldn't mind facial hair if mine wasn't ugly and unelegant.

I know, right? I mean, my chin hair is way lighter than what's on my head. The fuck is up with that?

Honestly, I think they look dorky. They make your head look both bigger and smaller somehow and your ears look bigger and really the only reason to have one is if you're going into the military.

I find the use of the word "dorky" ironic, on account of it's a go-to jock cut, but I get what you mean. I don't think it looks horrible on me, though, honestly.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur
    The main reason why I like facial hair is because I have a weak jaw, so it can serve as something of a distraction and add a certain roughness to the face that I otherwise lack.

The weak jaw thing reminds me of this video. Not that you're comparable to the person who made the video, or anything.

• >Not gonna lie, I think you look better with the shaggy hair.

I agree~. I kinda miss it. XD

• edited 2012-03-27 21:43:51

y u people imply that my long hair is comedic in any way shape or form >:[

Hint: It is.

>:[

>I find the use of the word "dorky" ironic, on account of it's a go-to jock cut

I find most of the 'jock cuts' pretty silly, really.

Oh, I'm sure. But you probably know what I meant.

• edited 2012-04-18 01:33:18
    -

You probably want to shave. Hair's ok

• edited 2012-04-17 23:49:05
    You can change. You can.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ But you're supposed to be an old guy who hates the world!

yes yes and you're supposed to be a five year old, malk's supposed to be a 60 year old hippy and waltzy is supposed to be a living animu

• edited 2012-04-18 00:23:27

What am I supposed to be? Or have I posted enough pictures/used avatars of myself for long enough by now that that's how people think of me?

/latches onto any and every opportunity for comparison

re Juan: Don't really have any comments. Your hair's asymmetrical, but that's not to say that it doesn't work.

• ^ I think using your own photo as an avatar for a while made it pretty obvious who you were.

If Malk were really a 60 year old hippy, he'd fit in well at my parents' parties - that's basically their whole social circle.

• edited 2012-04-18 00:24:23

Hmm. >.>

In that case, what would people expect me to look like based on my posts if they didn't know what I looked like? Probably just a neckbeard.

• No rainbow star
    Wait, people think I act like a 5 year old?
  • I'd say run a comb through your hair, but you probably do that already anyway.

• They're somethin' else.

Yeah, your hair needs a slight bit tidying up.