If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2012-03-17 12:51:14
    Has friends besides tanks now

Man, I just looooove waking up at quarter to twelve on a Saturday.

EDIT: Finally playing BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I hate being on benadryl. So much.
  • But you never had any to begin with.

This picture makes me want a Blitzball mod for Skyrim. (For the record, that's the Crystalis house mod.)

• No rainbow star
    Alex: Play it more until you start trying to manipulate us like chess pieces :D
    Made tea to prevent myself from passing out. Did I mention that I hate benadryl,?
  • Has friends besides tanks now

Does whatever Benadryl's doing to you normally happen to people who're on Benadryl?

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

I just figured out that the title of the show Mad Men is a pun derived from the title of the characters' occupation, "ad men."

^^Yes. It's the only allergy drug that actually has much strength, but people tend to avoid it because it more or less knocks you out.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.

So Mother's Day tomorrow and my mum still hasn't decided what she'd like for it :/

• Champion of the Whales

I made my mother some nachos with a secret Mitchell recipe

Also, doing LP's on this forum, allowed or not?

• LP's are allowed.  That's what the "Liveblogging" category is for, after all.

• Champion of the Whales

oh ok

• You can change. You can.

Yup.

• No rainbow star
    I suck at 'Draw Something' D:
  • Well, finally hit 50 on Vasebreaker Endless (the best mode) in Plants vs Zombies. The higher waves can be a pain depending on which order the plants and zombies come out, but what's an action puzzler without a bit of unpredictability?

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

So at the only bar in my town there wasn’t a single person who could have been less than a decade older than me. I got hit on in a rather gross way a woman much much older than me while I sipped on an over-priced dark ‘N’ stormy that was made wrong. She did not take the hint that ‘texting on one’s phone’ means ‘GO AWAY’.

And people wonder why I subscribe to the wisdom of George Thorogood most of the time.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

I suck at 'Draw Something' D:

I spend more time thinking about what the hell to draw than for actual drawing.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I was at my grandpa's house for his birthday today, and pretty much my whole family ended up sitting at the dining room table playing Draw Something.

I realized that regardless of my wish to grow up to become Neil Gaiman, I'll end up being Harlan Ellison. Except talentless.

• Kichigai birthday!!

GET OUT OF MY HEAD

Just got a message from someone on Facebook telling me to go to hell. I don't even know what I did to offend him. :(

Ask him?

Well, I did that, of course. He sent another of my friends a message, too. I'm super-duper confused now.

Someone's being a douche or someone's feeling really bad and lashing out at people (Which I guess is douchebaggery, too, although somewhat more sympathetic)

• No rainbow star
    Milos: My issue is that I suck at guessing

Oh, whaddya know, Sleeping With Sirens has a second album. You'd think I would have known that, what with my brief period of plugging them incessantly.

Well, in any case, it can consider itself bought.

• No rainbow star
    Somebody tried to spell out the word for me on Draw Something

They made the a look like a u by accident

I would have gotten autobots if they just drew the symbol >.<

-listens to Fall of Troy on a whim-

-holy shit this is really good-

Should have listened to DYRE sooner.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    that feel when your favorite band comes out with a new album and it doesn't suck

Who's your favorite band, again?