If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Going out of town without stable interntlet for the weekend. Fun.
  • [x]Denim jacket [x]Torn jeans [x]Ducttape [x]Whipped cream
    [x]Half a jar of hairwax [x]Markers [x]Collar [x]Lollipops
    [x]Leather gloves [x]Feather boa [x]Pedostache [x]Chocolate

The recipe for the worst party outfit ever is go.

• Has friends besides tanks now

>Whipped cream
    >Chocolate

Oh God. 

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

^^^^Am I going to wake to find I've tied myself to the bed or something?

• edited 2012-03-16 13:21:00

That would be one hell of a horror movie.

In other thoughts, what the hell was Namco thinking with Soul Calibur IV's story mode? If you're going to just make it the arcade mode, except shorter and lamer but with a cutscene ending, why bother wasting all that time and code?

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

My guess was that they had a grandiose story planned, and they just couldn't fit it because of deadlines.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I liked BlazBlue's story mode, even if it was basically a visual novel with occasional fights.

• edited 2012-03-16 13:52:55
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Arrived at my family's country house.

3G here has improved. I now get it in half the house instead of just half of one room.
    I liked BlazBlue's story mode, even if it was basically a visual novel with occasional fights.

That's the whole point, if you didn't like the Visual Novel story mode of BlazBlue is like not liking water for being wet.

• You can change. You can.

Well, maybe I don't like water because it's wet. HAVE YOU CONSIDERED THAT, YOU INSENSITIVE JERK?!?

oh, also, when will the internet get tired of Mami head jokes? We'll find out!

oh, and I need to watch something as amazing as the Prisoner while I await batcomics. or Batcomic, as I'm only reading one of the New 52 stories.

• edited 2012-03-16 14:54:14

If someone doesn't like visual novels though, it'd be perfectly fair for them to say they didn't like BlazBlue's story mode because it is one though.

It's a timelooping anime story with a fighting game at its core, not expecting a Visual Novel does not make sense.

• I don't generally expect fighting games to be visual novels, since in my experience exactly zero other fighting games I've played have been.

I can give you another example. KOF XIII. It's a quirk present in some, but not all. I can also say Melty Blood.

The point is, though, you're entitled to not like something because of its presentation. The problem is that you're not allowed to present such as a serious criticism unless it really detracts from the experience or work.

• edited 2012-03-16 15:31:42
    Has friends besides tanks now

Brought my mile time down to 7:30 today. Hopefully I didn't overwork myself with the lifting.

• No rainbow star
    I tried to prepare my old laptop so my mom could use it

It hissed at me

o.o
    I suggest either exorcising it or burning it.

burn everything to the ground, baby. 

• No rainbow star
    ^^ , ^ Both are very tempting, but I think I may take the, "Find out why it's hissing and dunk it in holy water fix it" route
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

So I decided I'd share this story with you.

So, there's this girl where I study. I don't know her, but you know how it goes, sometimes someone is, mhm, specific enough to get stuck in your mind. In her case - she looks like an anime character.  I call her Asuka. You know. Evangelion.

The catch? I've never watched Evangelion. In fact, I'm an avowed and proud anime hater. Who watched at least two, but let's not speak of it. And yet I know enough about the characters of an anime, that comparisons of people in real life to them spring naturally in my mind.

TV Tropes ruined my life.

• No rainbow star
    I just saw a commercial for 'Dr. Ho's Belt', which cures back pain or something

He said that it wouldn't even cost $200 and would be 50% off

The guy never mentioned the price

It could be anywhere from $199.99 to $0.02 before the 50% off

How do they forget the PRICE!?
  • All of a sudden I am extremely envious of Irdgck for knowing a real-life Asuka Langley.

I had to read that post thrice to realize that you're not Solstace. 

also blah blah blah misato's where is at

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

The reverse very often happens to me - I may see a character and think "hey, this looks like [PERSON I KNOW]!" I never compare the appearance of real people to characters from drawn media in the same way Gacek does, though.

• I tried to think of who Misato is, and then I realized that I don't actually remember anything about Evangelion except that I thought Asuka was cute and Shinji was totally gay for Kaworu.

• Going to see a play starring Michael Cera.

I never asked for this.

Always forget how badly this house worsens my allergies...
  • I'm a damn twisted person

In fact, I'm an avowed and proud anime hater.

Really? You've taken vows and made a dedicated effort to hate Japanese cartoons? That seems kinda ridiculous really.

The part that bothers me the most is the "proud", really

as if not watching a particular kind of media was akin to getting a doctorate or something.