If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

I...think I've actually developed a taste for Red Bull.

Help.

• You can change. You can.

see ya, INUH. hope you survive.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

> no internet

what is this heathenry

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^It's apparently possible to get internet there, we just aren't there enough to justify it :V

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

So I'm reading The Amory Wars now.

Yup.

It's a weird thing, and I've never read comics in my life, but I'm finding it pretty entertaining.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

I am not that idiotic, Juan_Carlos, I would have walked the twenty minutes to metro mall. My house is far from someplace for visits to come over.

• edited 2012-02-17 02:20:45
    No rainbow star
    I go sleepy time now after having read horror stories

If I die to spirits in my sleep, then D:

And if I die to an old guy cannibal and he hijacks my account, let him know that even in death I think he has piss poor taste and should be ashamed of himself and his tastes
  • Yeah, I'll be sure to let him know he as VERY low standards.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Uriel smiled at me. It was the sort of expression that would make flowers spontaneously blossom and babies start to giggle. “Appropriate. I must confess to being more of a Star Wars fan than a Star Trek fan, personally. The simple division of good and evil, the clarity of perfect right and perfect wrong—it’s relaxing. It makes me feel young.”

My feelings, why are they being summed up in a first-person supernatural mystery book

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

I just like the laser swords, pew pew. 

heh

anyway, finished Ghost Story. I still share the same sentiments I did earlier in the thread, although now I'm wondering what INUH was referring to.

now to do nothing for the next half hour.

.decide PM someone|play Minecraft wait this isn't #yackfest

I am not that idiotic, Juan_Carlos, I would have walked the twenty minutes to metro mall. My house is far from someplace for visits to come over.

still has the whole "Vandro, parents. Parents, vandro" aspect that bothers me.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

now I'm wondering what INUH was referring to.

Harry didn't die doing the right thing, and in fact, didn't die at all.

• Looking forward to playing Ghost Trick again once I feel better.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    So going to the theaters to see Arietty since my sister wants to go to the mall. My dad decides to come along and he's not gonna want to see a faggy anime movie. >_<

This fucking possum stands on a branch outside my room every night and growls its lungs out. 

Shut up, possum, this is my territory. You may stay in that tree, but you must be quiet.

^^ It'll be good for your manhood, trust me

He said as Malk's father said he wanted to see Ghost Rider instead of The Woman in Black.
  • But you never had any to begin with.
  • Champion of the Whales

Kay is talking and blinking and whatnot

Fuck yeah, Kay. 

Fucking gamestop has like ten copies of this loli shmup but not a one of Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom.

Touhou is sold at Gamestop? 

Deathsmiles?

^that's the one.

I love that game purely because the final boss theme is Toccata and Fugue in D Minor.

Why does gamestop have that and not the biggest fighter of the year?
  • a little muffled

Because people actually bought UMvC?

• I want to play Deathsmiles, but lolspendingmoney.  So, I will not.