If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Never mind that those orcas are domesticated and freeing them would be akin to murder or anything.

Well, PETA's official position is that animals would be better off dead than domesticated, so I don't think that would change their minds.

• You can change. You can.

^I know, that was a joke. =P I do, and man I don't know if this counts as dram or just introspection.

I'd like to think it's the second one. then again, everybody knows about my hateboner for the term drama, so...

• Hey, guys. Throwing up sucks! : D

...fairly sure that throwing up involves not sucking.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Thanks for that mental image Juan. >_<

You're welcome. ^_^

So, got a choice

Argentina or try my luck with the US

not sure. but I gotta jump right now if I don't want it to be the US. 

• Had my school photos earlier today.

People really liked my Lightsaber. Then I pulled on my Adam Jensen outfit. Adam Jensen now has arm-lightsabers in my personal headcanon.

Did we have some downtime there, or was it just me?

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

@Cygan: Of course they aren't spoiling anything now; what worries me is that they might be spoilers, say, fifty pages before they happen.

Maybe the first one, but by the time you get around to reading Changes, you should have forgotten it. The second one, no.

• edited 2012-02-16 22:01:56
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

^^^ I saw it.

And fuck yeah, Dresden Files.  Changes is probably my favorite book in the series, but Ghost Story has what's probably my favorite moment in the series.

Is the moment in Ghost Story "be?"

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

It is.

• edited 2012-02-16 22:03:59
    Has friends besides tanks now

Which moment was that, again? It's been a while. Ninja'd.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

And fuck yeah, Dresden Files.  Changes is probably my favorite book in the series, but Ghost Story has what's probably my favorite moment in the series.

I'm reading Ghost Story now.

I also like the fact that I was caught completely off-guard by the solution to Ghost Story's central mystery.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

^ I had predicted that Dresden had been killed by Kincaid, but I hadn't seen the twist that he hired him himself at all.  That whole thing was really cool.

Also, dat Star Trek scene.

Yeah, that was pretty crazy. And awesome.

While we're on the subject of my favorite bits, I also really, really liked that horribly depressing callback to the very first chapter of the series.

"Paranoid? Probably. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean there isn't a wizard's ghost standing beside you with tears in his eyes."

Oh, wow, I can't believe I forgot that line. :<

• "Argentina or try my luck with the US"

Depends.  Will you be able to hang out with Noimporta?

It's buenos aires. So...I think so?

Not like I would. It'd be too awkward, I think.

• When I hung out with Anemotaxis almost two years ago it wasn't too awkward.  It's oddly more awkward to meet him on the stairs by accident.

Yeah, but while I like Noimporta, he's more of a friendly acquaintance than someone who I feel that comfortable with. With that said, I wouldn't exactly discard the possibility that if we did hang out, it'd end up being a good time. I just wouldn't count on it.

'Sides, I can always go and meet you, poni. my love. <3<3<3

• Watched Toradora!.  Liked it a lot.  Because Kugyuu tsundere moe, obviously, but aside from that it was just a good show overall.  And it actually managed to get me to care about the male lead, so... yeah.  

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

YOU STILL HAVE YET TO VISIT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE TOO FAR AWAY! /Geography fail.

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

why is writing a simple fucking 200-word essay causing me to procrastinate so heavily

I know that feel so much.