If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    ^^THEN WHY DIDN'T THEY RESTOCK?!
  • a little muffled

How do you know the last copy didn't sell an hour before you showed up?

I don't but it's incredibly unlikelty.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Aren't there other stores that sell video games around your area?

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

IJBM: People in the Kay thread taking her waking up for a moment as a godsend rather than an optimistic sign. 

I think it's kind of disrespectful towards Kay's condition to be celebrating right now. 

Trying them now.
  • But you never had any to begin with.

Why does gamestop have that and not the biggest fighter of the year?

Because Cave are awesome. :|

• You can change. You can.

He said as Malk's father said he wanted to see Ghost Rider instead of The Woman in Black.

told ya it'd be good for your manhood. just not good for your brain. or your heart. or your ears. 

otoh, your nic cage gland will thank you for it. on the other other hand, you might want that taken out of ya.

• edited 2012-02-17 15:24:06
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    welp

leaving for Boston in about an hour for my Boston University/Emerson College auditions

if I don't have a stroke first

i dunno if i'll post again before sunday

so

wish me luck I guess
  • edited 2012-02-17 15:34:22
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

> I love that game purely because the final boss theme is Toccata and Fugue in D Minor.

The final boss theme for MegaMan Legends is Bach's "Little" Fugue in G minor (BWV 578).

Godspeed, Forzabro.

Forzare: I think I might be in Boston soon. Not sure when. Depends on what I hear from a coupla friends. 

Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom is now mine. Suck it, Gamestop!
  • edited 2012-02-17 16:09:09
    Has friends besides tanks now
    "Fucking gamestop has like ten copies of this loli shmup but not a one of Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom."

Atta boy! he says to a guy eight years older than him.

I ended up getting mine at Wal-Mart, because the store I would have bought it at didn't have it (or any BlazBlue games), and screw Gamestop.

Kick ass, Forz.
    WHAT. This guy in front of me telling me how much the prequels suck JUST BOUGHT TICKETS TO TPM 3D! HE WAS JUST BITCHING ABOUT JAR JAR!
  • edited 2012-02-17 16:16:37
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I bought not-Ultimate MvC3 once, but then I realized that I don't like fighting games, so I sold it and bought something else.

^^^^^, ^^ Thanks. I hope I get into both, but Emerson is the one I want most, and there I've only gotta perform one monologue that I actually feel pretty good about, so here's hoping.

^^^^I'm only going to be up there for two days.

And I've considered going to see Episode 1, since it might be neat to go see it in theaters again and I haven't seen it in years.
  • edited 2012-02-17 16:16:49
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^^He brought his kids to see it? He's watching it to rage? He's a masochist? He lost a bet?

WHAT. This guy in front of me telling me how much the prequels suck JUST BOUGHT TICKETS TO TPM 3D! HE WAS JUST BITCHING ABOUT JAR JAR!

welcome to humanity. 

• edited 2012-02-17 16:20:48
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    ^^^Nothing wrong with that. Just don't rant about the prequels sucking to the guy behind you who just wants to get his Ghost Rider tickets.
  • LaiLai
    edited 2012-02-17 16:26:25

Someone here has UMvC3 other than me? Scratch that, someone likes fighting games other than me? Huzzah!

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Luckily, I don't plan on ranting to anyone, considering that I don't actually hate the prequels.
  • >sees Katawa Shoujo characters Rule 63'd

>thinks what the game would be like with that and a female Hisao

>Shizune's plot

>"OH GOD!"
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Good luck on your audition, Forzare.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Thanks, Glenn.
  • edited 2012-02-17 16:44:41

On the way home some lady got right up on me because I was doing the speed limit...in a passing zone...with virtually no opposing traffic.

I can understand wanting to go faster, but when you have several opportunities to go around me and you don't fucking do it then I'm not particularly sympathetic and I'm also not going to speed up for you.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

INUH: Death is a spectrum, not an absolute, as Uriel and Harry discussed, or I think it was them. He did die- he just didn't, you know, Go Beyond.

I love that game purely because the final boss theme is Toccata and Fugue in D Minor.

what

fuck yes

• DonZabu: As someone who's only played Hanako and Rin's plots, what's Shizune's?

• >sees several people going to Boston

>Posts this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsxcZol_FEE&feature=related

I'm sorry.

• ^^ There's one scene in particular where Shizune ties you to a chair and has her way with you.

Now imagine the inverse of that.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I don't see why that would be any worse than how it is now.