If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

There's also a large part of the Forgotten Realms fandom that hates Drizzt Do'Urden and WoD fans that hate Vampire. They're still the faces of the respective worlds.

I'm not sure what this is supposed to say other than what often sells doesn't tend to be very good. To that I say, I agree.

At the very least GW is catching on and is leaving two codexes that Matt Ward was supposed to do in the hands of much better writers.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Well, it was in reaction to what Alex says so I'd be more concerned that I upset him than that I annoyed Everest a little.

But if it really is that big a deal I'll totes stop.

• You can change. You can.

Oh, it doesn't bother me, it's just that it amused me that you said that instead of other people or something.

--notes it down in the "Malkavian and Alex are in love" book--

--book has already 300 pages--

>I'm not sure what this is supposed to say other than what often sells doesn't tend to be very good. To that I say, I agree.

Let me put it this way. There are plenty of Star Wars fans who hate Luke Skywalker/Anakin Skywalker but think Boba Fett is the bomb. I don't think it's really fair to go to someone who doesn't like Star Wars because of Luke Skywalker and say 'Hey look at the stuff with Boba Fett here!'

^Well, it's not like I'm trying to get you into 40K, I gave up on that after that little spat a while ago.  Mostly trying to explain why I like it, and clear up some misconceptions.

Oh you're totally allowed to like it. I even acknowledge that there are probably things in it worth liking, but the combination of a wargame just not appealing to me with the image that's pushed forward is what creates my ire.

Hell, even if you think Space Marines are the shit, you don't have to prove anything to me.

Honestly, when you come off as condescending as you did, it's hard not to get a little defensive.

I'm not exactly LouieW.

• ʍɥɐʇ po ʎon ɔɐll ɐ ɾoʞǝ ʍıʇɥonʇ ɐ dnuɔɥlıuǝ

@NeoCrimson: quick question, are you still planning on helping me with GOG sometime within the next week or so? I need to know whether I should hold onto this card a little longer or just buy something on Steam. (No pressure, I'm honestly fine either way)

^Thanks for reminding me. I have everything sorted out. Should be able to do it now.

Also, my parliance can be rather brusque but that doesn't mean I automatically think the people who disagree with me are faulty human beings.

• ʍɥɐʇ po ʎon ɔɐll ɐ ɾoʞǝ ʍıʇɥonʇ ɐ dnuɔɥlıuǝ

Thanks to Neo for being awesome and helping me.

• a little muffled

@Cygan: Of course they aren't spoiling anything now; what worries me is that they might be spoilers, say, fifty pages before they happen.

It's kind of crazy how many people on The Daily Show don't see sarcasm. I can only just hope a good deal of them are playing along.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Started the PC version of Alan Wake. Looks like they added some stuff.

Goddammit Peta. Why do you have to make animal rights look like an insane joke? >=|

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

What did they do this time?

They're trying to claim the thirteenth amendment applies to the Orcas in Sea World.

Never mind that those orcas are domesticated and freeing them would be akin to murder or anything.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

^

DKC Donkey Kong shaking head (animated gif)

Also, my parliance can be rather brusque but that doesn't mean I automatically think the people who disagree with me are faulty human beings.

You better than anyone should understand that sometimes what we wish to convey is not what we're conveying.

Oh I certainly understand that. It's why I put that forward. It's never been my intention to accuse either Alex, Crimson, Cygan, Waltzy, Schitzo, Abyss_Worm, or the vast majority of people I disagree with them. I also understand that sometimes I come on too strong. I can understand that something was lost in transition and Crimson might have felt attacked but I just wanted to point out it wasn't my intention.

My point is simply that if you really wish to avoid been seen like that, you should try to avoid that instead of apologizing later.

try. I don't always succeed. I don't always have a great grasp of what will bother people. =| For example I didn't realize Everest would be bugged by the laughing image.

Fair enough. It's just that it bothers me because I feel like stuff like this leads to grudges, which then lead to rather annoying discussions. 

Personally, I wish that people didn't automatically assume the worst, but it's what it happens. Especially here. For some reason. 

• edited 2012-02-16 19:17:58
    Has friends besides tanks now

^^ That surprises me a little, to be honest; it wasn't too long ago that I got annoyed at you for posting something similar, so I didn't think you'd be surprised that this one would annoy me.

^Oh right. =| I have a terrible memory, sorry.

Again, I rarely try to be standoffish. I'm just an idiot. 

Nothing wrong with that. Like I said, I don't find you offensive or bothersome (Hell, I often call you brother, jokingly, for a reason) but I do think that you should take into account that not everyone has the same sensitivities and blah blah blah

My sensibilities seem so rational in my head though. =|

I think that applies to everyone, dude. If anything, just try to remember and learn from past encounters. 

^I know, that was a joke. =P I do, and man I don't know if this counts as dram or just introspection.