If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2012-02-16 23:08:42

I met netizens once. It was in public, they were somewhat loudly surprised and called me by my handle (or something). Yeah, pretty awkward.

Also:

YOU STILL HAVE YET TO VISIT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Metromall is a twenty minute walk from my home!

• edited 2012-02-16 23:11:47
    You can change. You can.

@Wicked:welcome to my life

^ Yes, but I was with my parents. And it'd be weird to tell my parents to an address in a country they've never visited to meet some guy they've never talked to in their lives.

And I didn't know that. 

• I'm procrastinating now. I have an essay due in a few hours FUCK what the hell am I doing here.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I think the saddest thing about Ghost Sory, so far, is that (lol spoilers) Harry didn't die doing the right thing. He died consigning himself to being the Winter Knight after committing genocide on an entire race by killing a woman he loved in order to save a single child, and in the process shook up the world so badly that he ended up causing a lot more deaths than he may have saved.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Hm...

Not sure I should give you my opinion on that if you haven't finished the book :/

• edited 2012-02-16 23:27:53

"why is writing a simple fucking 200-word essay causing me to procrastinate so heavily"

Because your unconscious thinks it will be short, so you put in less effort the more time you have.

EDIT: Dagnabbit, that's the second time I made that error. 

• edited 2012-02-16 23:23:39
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Not sure I should give you my opinion on that if you haven't finished the book :/

I've been spoiled, and I know who is responsible for it, which sucks because it would have been an interesting twist to read.

But does that change what he did? It changes what he was going to do, but really, everything he did was... wrong.

I don't know what else he could have done. But he definitely didn't do the right thing.

• You can change. You can.

Because your subconscious thinks it will be short, so you put in less effort the more time you have.

unconscious

^^You haven't been spoiled on the part I'm talking about.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Maybe not, then.

Still, it's one line that got me on this subject.

How many other men’s daughters had died because of my choice?

Note that I didn't say it wasn't sad, just that I had something to say about it but didn't want to spoil you :P

Well, I'm nearly halfway through...

Yeah, nowhere near what I'm talking about. Tell me when you finish.

You'll be asleep by then :<

• No rainbow star
    I just watched an episode of House

...So House is a genius who thought taking an untested drug was a good idea? Then attempted to operate on himself to remove the tumours?

That's an interesting definition of genius =/

Eh, it should be obvious what I meant once you're done reading >.>

• Would you believe it took me 4 days to realize you guys were talking about something called the Dresden files?

• Icalasari: I don't think proper medical procedure is the point of House.

• edited 2012-02-17 00:26:26
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Would you believe it took me 4 days to realize you guys were talking about something called the Dresden files?

Especially when you consider I outright mentioned the name of the book earlier in the thread.

• So...how goes it?

The series is great. The escalation even feels natural.

Watch the TV show first. That way, you won't be disappointed by the fact that it's not as good (but still pretty good).

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

Watch the TV show first. That way, you won't be disappointed by the fact that it's not as good (but still pretty good).

I probably should have done that.  I still haven't seen it.

:<

• edited 2012-02-17 00:35:16
    No rainbow star
    Poni: But D:

Also realistically House should have lost his job a LONG time ago
  • ʍɥɐʇ po ʎon ɔɐll ɐ ɾoʞǝ ʍıʇɥonʇ ɐ dnuɔɥlıuǝ

In my first RCT game in years, just failed the first scenario because my park rating wasn't high enough, and I have no idea why

But it was on the rise and it crossed the threshold the very instant after the failure message popped up

Hate

• You can change. You can.

House is smart, but he believes way too much in his own guesses. Which works well when you're Sherlock Holmes. But House, while inspired by Holmes, is not a private detective.

• No rainbow star
    He's also a glorious asshole

I need to sleep now.

For the next couple of days, I'll be out at my family's house in redneckland, where there is no internet and only a faint cell signal. So I won't be posting too much. But I'll still be here...sorta.