If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

blah blah blah jack churchill blah blah blah tactics are better than weapons blah

• Champion of the Whales

Blah blah Jack Churchill was insane blah blah He still used grenades and guns blah

blah blah blah grenade cricket blah blah slashyslashy

• But you never had any to begin with.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

blah?

• blah blah blah card games blah

• Champion of the Whales

I feel disappointed with people of the internet now

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Finished Changes.

Christ almighty did things change.

I used the knife.

I saved a child.

I won a war.

God forgive me.

Still not as sad as that line in Turn Coat.

He died less than a minute later.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

^Jim Butcher is really good at terse, heart-rending phrases,

Oh, and I'm suited up for my interview and I'm suddenly nervous.

I wasn't nervous last night. ._.

• Kay is still in a coma. Also not dead.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

So Westerner lied?

• Kay's sociopathic, attention whore of a brother did. His sister might die and his biggest concern is not missing this opportunity to troll.

FUCK THAT ASSHOLE

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Not that I care that much.

I think it is worth mentioning that the only hit and runs I can find mention of in newspapers online are a boy called Alexander and a 19-year-old girl with a boyfriend.

Can't say jack about whether I believe it or not, and I'll run with believing it until I'm given a reason not to, but it does seem odd that other hit-and-runs are listed in newspapers while this one isn't.

• edited 2012-02-16 09:39:23
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

:|

Apparently Kay lives in Austria, so...

Luckily, the Internet is not restricted by such petty things as physical distance.

Most foreign news sources are in... well, foreign languages.

pshaw.

When they have not been translated already, Google Translate knows how to search an article for the words "hit-and-run".

• You can change. You can.

I remember someone saying they wished this was a prank so it'd mean Kay was alive.

Can't say I disagree. So Imma chill knowing someone isn't dead

The depression hit particularly hard tonight. Went to bed horribly shaken up, had a nightmare that went as far as to wake me and here I am at 3:30 in the morning.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Just finished the inverview. Think I did alright. They're going to check my references and I should hear from them Wednesday.

Still nervous. ._.

Good luck. 'Bout time to relax and crack open a drink.

• ^ Look after yourself, Alex. Sounds like there's a lot going on in your family just now.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Drove my cousin's Jeep a bit today, since it needed driving.

I...just...how could anyone possibly make that many design mistakes in a single project?

• edited 2012-02-16 14:30:38
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

>Oh, hey, Alan Wake's out on PC. Good game, though I already have it on Xbox, so I probably won't get it...

>Wait, collector's edition? Well, then it might be worth it...what does it have that I don't already have?

>Includes the soundtrack

• a little muffled

@Cygan: Gaaaaaaah I just read Blood Rites stop posting almost-spoilers.

• No rainbow star
    Cygan: ...Unless they use an entirely different phrase as their equivlient to hit and run, thus making Google Translate's direct translation worthless?
  • Google Translate will usually translate "hit and run" into the correct idiom in the target language, due to the statistical way it translates.  It's still possible that there are multiple concepts that translate into "hit and run" though.