If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My Little Pony: Friendship Just Bugs Me

Comments

• Heh.

Why is it in shit like APPLE.MOV and this series, Twilight still manages to be my favorite.

• edited 2012-02-06 00:31:59
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Anyone think they went waaaay too far with SHED.mov?

*Raises hand*

• It's certainly harder for me to enjoy it because of how nasty it is, but it does still have charm in its own way. I wouldn't consider their choice to make it that way a mistake.

• "I've come to the conclusion that this is a VERY STUPID IDEA."

I'm looking forward to next week. I'm hoping the episode is done well, but regardless of that, the reactions will be hilarious.

• edited 2012-02-06 01:01:52
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Well, that was certainly... something.

I... think I enjoyed it?

That new Rainbow Dash presents was pretty awesome, though.

(btw, Daring Doo is new best pony)
  • BeeBee
    edited 2012-02-07 00:09:12

And here it is for everyone too lazy to find it.

I laughed my ass off when Thracker Zod started doing the Legends of the Hidden Temple bit.  A small part of me actually remembered half the speech.

Come to think of it, after not hearing a whisper of that show for over half my life I suddenly see like four pony things reference it all at once.  What the hell?

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^Cause 90's nostalgia is on the upswing, I guess.

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-02-13 17:48:43

http://rivenchan.deviantart.com/gallery/

This girl did some utterly spectacular 3D models.

Also, more Pinchy:

• So, Hearts and Hooves Day :3

Oh, and an oldie but goodie:

The TA who ran my physics lab would totally have done this, BTW.

• Suddenly Flutterbitch!

I can't believe they got away with this.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

Lyra+Hands.PNG

Lyra continues to be best background pony.

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-03-05 19:09:27

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^@First one: I'm surprised that it took that long to make that joke.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

I'm resurrecting this thread because the two-parter the other day was fucking awesome.

I think I may have a new favorite Pony villain.

• Oh, I know I have a new favorite Pony villain...

I dunno if I like the Changelings more than Discord.  I'm gonna have to watch it a few more times to decide.

• Also, which spelling is canon, "Cadence" or "Cadance"? I keep seeing it both ways, even from "official" sources. :\

I dunno, but I'm going to use "Cadence," because that is actually a word.

• edited 2012-04-23 21:06:57

Oh god, this is totally going to become this fandom's "Time And Relative Dimension(s) In Space", isn't it?

it begins

• "I've come to the conclusion that this is a VERY STUPID IDEA."

I don't plan to write fanfiction ever, but I do like pondering short scenes that may have happened off-screen. It's usually a bunch of dialogue and/or inner monologue, though. Examples:

- Sometime after part 1. Not long, though-- around 10-20 minutes in-universe. Celestia returns to the wedding hall to try and find Twilight, who by then would have cooled off from her prior outburst and be more open to calm, rational conversation. She is distraught when Twilight is nowhere to be seen, and fears that she has already run off.

- The honeymoon. SA and Cadence arrive at a small villa overlooking the countryside, or some other 'romantic' sort of location. They walk into the bedroom, and... both immediately pass out on the bed because neither of them have had a proper night's sleep in days.

• That episode was indeed fucking awesome.  I haven't seen anything that epic on a cartoon in ages save for, like, Avatar.  A couple years ago I would never have believed it would come from My Little Pony of all things.

• edited 2012-04-23 23:40:20
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Also, This Day is the best villain song since, like, Hellfire.

Smile Smile Smile is still best Pony song though.
  • I'm a damn twisted person

Changelings? What? 

• edited 2012-04-24 08:20:51
    Best gif ever.

170904%20-%20animated%20Fluttershy_Changeling%20gif%20I_don't_give_a_fuck%20pinkie_pie_changeling%20Who_Gives_A_Fuck.gif