If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My Little Pony: Friendship Just Bugs Me

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

• The one right above the applejack + spiderman one is broken, FYI.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

Fix'd.

bfYtT.jpg

• edited 2012-05-02 21:49:24
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

I'm confused and upset and strangely aroused.

Also, the Dr. Adorable's Ask-Along Blog tumblr is my new favorite thing.

• That's one of the better ones, yeah.

Robbing the bank was fucking priceless.  /)^3^(\

• edited 2012-05-03 16:44:45
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

It's the first pony tumblr I've ever really looked at.

Also, this shirt is stupid tempting.

• We all knew it was going to happen sometime.

Meet somepony new: ✔
    Introduce myself: ✔
    Repeatedly punch them in the face: ✔
    Sing random song out of nowhere: ✔
    Become instant best friends: ✘

• edited 2012-05-03 21:47:51
    Ha, I saw that about a week ago.

Made me smile. And kind of wish I had Skyrim on PC instead of Xbox for the mods.

SweetieBot is canon now.

• Level 5: Turing Test!

COOK REDUCED

• edited 2012-05-03 22:18:28
    A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

↑↑↑↑ SUNNI SHI'ITE SUNNI SHI'ITE SUNNI SHI'ITE SUNNI SHI'ITE SUNNI SHI'ITE SUNNI SHI'ITE

• edited 2012-05-03 22:31:37

I love those unbelievably shitty official foreign comics so much.

tumblr_m0lpyyl7rQ1r3tlt0o1_1280.png

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-05-05 21:37:22

Those bastards!  Rarity's gonna be pissed they killed her waifu.

• edited 2012-05-06 13:13:05

^ Pfffft.

So for those of you who care (AKA, those of you who weren't dropped on your heads as babies) the demo for My Little Investigations has been released.

I haven't played it yet, but fuck yeah.

• edited 2012-05-06 20:36:10
    Jelly pony really is best pony.
  • edited 2012-05-07 00:36:23

WEIRDASS PONY IMAGEDUMP GO

I'm not a shipper, but anytime Spike and Rarity are in the same room stuff gets adorable.

• Not only that, but you picked a set of pictures that perfectly illustrate Rarity's Schrodinger Mane.

I really like her mane.
  • I just want to know how she managed to do it so it curls exactly the same way no matter which side it falls to.

^ da magics

shrugpony_photo_finish_by_alyxnlizzy-d3g786c.png

Anyway, it's been so long since I've seen most episodes that I'm thinking it might be high time to rewatch the whole series from start to finish.
  • Rumor has it after the first four hours your brain gets replaced by a ball of magic and rainbows

Rumor has it after the first four hours your brain gets replaced by a ball of magic and rainbows

That settles it.

a9DCh.png

Let's do this.

• ...i keep wishing there were macros that didn't have The Hub's stupid "ALL NEW EPISODE" or "new" bugs on them

So I'm watching the very first episode again.

Man, it's hard to believe that it's been almost a year since the first time I watched it for the first time.

I remember the first time I tried to watch it.  I'd finally noticed that ponies were kind of blowing up on the internet, so I decided to take a look.

I made it to the line "I think she's more interesting in books than friends" before I thought "what am I doing, this is stupid" and turned it off.

• I just kind of treat the Hubble like the word "said".  It's there and I'm sure it serves some kind of purpose but it just gets filtered out.