If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My Little Pony: Friendship Just Bugs Me

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I assumed equal parts, but the stuff in the picture looks pretty thick, suggesting mostly blood. That might just be the art style though.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

oh dear sweet fuck what have i done

It's mostly being written as an experiment, to have a short scene with each of the main characters to see if I can write them at all, so it's not the most unique plot.

Truly I am the lowest of the low.

(at least it isn't a shipping fic)

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

FANMADE_spin_celestia_and_luna_spin_by_tomdantherock-d4hfid3.gif

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

What is with the "young Celestia has pink hair" thing?

I think it's because in the storybook in the first episode, Celestia has pink hair when she banishes Luna.
  • Still better than Celestia with a pink coat, right? :P

pink celestia

The front door opens, and Fluttershy’s head peeps around the corner. “H-hello?” she whispers timidly, peering at you.

“Fluttershy, my darling!” You push the door open and march inside, turning on Fluttershy who shrinks back from you. “Do not fret Fluttershy, for I am now here! Your life will never be lonely and sad again!”

Fluttershy gives another cute squeak as she pretends to be frightened. You smile down at her. There really is only one option.

>Seduce Fluttershy

This is the best thing.

• edited 2012-04-28 11:03:19
    Diet NEET

If you've gotten all the endings, chapter 33 and 62 are unreachable by any other means than manually clicking them.

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-04-28 20:40:10

Okay, after having read through it, WTF is probably still an acceptable response, but I laughed hard enough to get some funny looks.

...fucking Nicolas Cage.  o_0

Nicolas Cage was the best part of that CYOA, and that's really saying something.

Also, Twilight Sparkle may be overtaking Pinkie Pie as best pony.

oh god what is happening to me
    [insert Twilightlicious reference here]
  • Twilight was always awesome, but what is this better than Pinkie blasphemy?  EXPLAIN YOURSELF SIR

I DON'T KNOW

THESE FEELINGS ARE CONFUSING AND WRONG
  • YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT THEY ARE

• "I've come to the conclusion that this is a VERY STUPID IDEA."

hnnnnnnng

tumblr_m2zlr9OoW81qcvytko1_250.gif

tumblr_m2zlr9OoW81qcvytko2_250.gif

tumblr_m2zlr9OoW81qcvytko3_250.gif

tumblr_m2zlr9OoW81qcvytko4_250.gif

• gifsets are sooo tumblr

double post, but my god

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-04-30 20:39:29

Mark Meer would go for the pony who trolled Celestia.

^

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-smoooooch.jpg
  • edited 2012-05-01 18:28:22
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

824620-20fluttershy20macro20rarity20twilight_sparkle1.png

bFJ4O.png

• You know what?  Pinkie would.

• edited 2012-05-01 19:46:11
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

She really, really would.

Jm7bt.jpg

tumblr_lysxnlCwte1qdo568o1_400.jpg

I forgot how much I love 60s Spiderman macros.