If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

But when I saw what he meant, when I watched how he surrendered himself to an ideal, how he used each ordeal, each heartache and failure to become a better man, in the service of others...what could I do but stand in humble awe? 

I think this is the reason Batman is a great hero, really. He's a good guy (in a different way than Superman, but still a very valid way).

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    IJBM: I'm way too ADD about characters on TOR. I can't just get through one character's story because I want to see everything and I am impatient. :V
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

IJBM: I don't have TOR.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I am still loving it. I was kind of worried that "Urgh, this is just like WoW what am I even doing here" would set in, but it hasn't yet.

I've played a Jedi Guardian and a Sith Assassin up through the end of act 1, and a Sniper up to 17, and a Commando up to 11, and a Bounty Hunter up to 10, and now I'm playing a Smuggler, because there is just something satisfying about kicking a dude in the nuts so hard that he dies.
  • Open Week, Final Day. Theme: Rio de JaneEyro. Part of my chest waxed, carried croquettes in the brim of my sombrero, saw plenty of old highschool fellows and went home at 9am slipsiding away, because biking in snow is a bitch.

• edited 2012-02-04 09:50:04
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

For some reason, I had a dream about making a beguiler character for the D&D game that Everest started at BTL.

Given that I don't actually know what that character has (other than "is like a rogue, but has magic"), I barely started and never even got to things like assigning stats and picking spells.

• You can change. You can.

>Universidad de Palermo sends me an email with all the info I need to register.

hooray, pro...

>You need to have Argentinian medical insurance

:|

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Juan, just kill an argentinian and steal his identity, you'll just have to tell them you got a tan!

where's that pesky Noimporta...?

--starts laying LoGH DVDs as traps--

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

lol, reading libertarian magazines

IJBM: My mom does not give direct answers to questions, preferring instead to mention something tangentially related to the question.

I made a seafood stew ^_^

(picture linked due to massive resolution) 

• I wanted go run my hand through the screen to grab it. At the very least, it looks tasty. 

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I just had dinner but I still want a bowl of that.

This is odd.

Perfect World (a Chinese videogame company) publishes their eponymous MMORPG, Perfect World, everywhere in the world except in Spain, where it is published by Aeria Games.  If you've heard of Aeria, that's probably because you've played Eden Eternal, which @Cygan and I have played and have mentioned here a few times.

Maybe it's some sort of legacy contract or something, because Perfect World looks like an expanding business, what with it acquiring Cryptic Studios from Atari, as well as Runic Games (a company famous for the game Torchlight).

• edited 2012-02-04 20:12:34
    Has friends besides tanks now

"For some reason, I had a dream about making a beguiler character for the D&D game that Everest started at BTL."

You should join us. :3

no

let that game rot >:[

• Has friends besides tanks now

^ Hopefully we can start tomorrow. >:3

• edited 2012-02-04 20:18:02
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

^^ Actually, it's not hosted on BTL; it's hosted on #yackfest-rp if I recall correctly.

That said, I don't think I have the time.  This weekend, the next, and pretty much the rest of February and a good part of March, I'll be very busy with school applications.

Then after that, I'll be busy with a software development project, music composition, music performance and recording, and job applications.

• edited 2012-02-04 20:21:41

^ The OOC thread is at BTL, but the game itself will take place on #yackfest-rp.

Good luck with your applications and stuff.

^ Hopefully we can start tomorrow. >:3

May your kin never RP again and may your game burn to the ground, I say!

• Has friends besides tanks now

In other news, I'm thinking of turning Skyrim in to Bullmoose; there's no way I'm getting as much out of that game as I could. I'll probably just stock up on fighting games.

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

why do i keep visiting /pol/

dear god, why do I keep visiting /pol/

/pol/?

• edited 2012-02-04 20:38:35
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^/pol/itics I imagine.

And yes, why?

You do realize that real-life drama is just one step away from drama as entertainment, right?

• edited 2012-02-04 21:50:38

I have an idea for a poem that I might use in the D&D campaign (and, if it's good enough, my portfolio for Susquehanna University), but I don't know if I know enough about poetry to write something good.

EDIT: Aw, man, I have four lines so far! :D

Just got back from watching Chronicle. I was expecting it to be kind of meh, but I was pleasantly surprised. I actually thought it was really good.

Cut my thumb while cooking. Wheeeeee

i'm such an idiot some times